Sep 4, 2021
This is their plan

Obviously, I would have liked to have Act I finished by now, but I will be the first to admit there was far too much scope creep, and writing issues have slowed things down, unfortunately. That being said, we are now approaching the end, and I'm hoping to be done by the end of the year or early next year at the latest. After a discussion with the writing staff, here is a good indication of the content left on the slate before we can move on to Act II:

Main:
Astarte - New War Council: Currently at 40%/100%
Updated Pre-Battle: Currently at 20%/100%
Updated Battle: 0%/100%
Updated postBattle: 0%/100%

Epilogue - One very large multi-state event similar to Astarte

Side:
Goblin arc - Che-Lin - 4 + 1 (4 Route events and a short debrief event)
Zii-Zii - 1 (short debrief event)
Tue-San - 1 (short debrief event)
Wedding - 3
Post-Wedding short events: 3

Fae - 2 Heartsong Events
1 Whitescar event
1 Aryzl event
Arzyl Finale/Whitescar Finale (scenes would be released simultaneously but be separate)

NPC:
Andras NTR - 2
Jez NTR - 1
Jez - 2
Hel - 2
X'zaratl - 3

Map:
Ygrisse Chaos Incursion - 3-5
Portal Events - 5 (Short events for unlocking the portal for the first time)
Shrine events - 3 (Three written events about finding shrines to Solansian gods in Rosaria)

Other:
Rastedel edits
Continuing Helayna events rework (5 events) and folding mindless events into a repeatable menu (six short events)

As you can see, there is still quite a bit of work to be done, but we are finally getting to the top of the mountain. The larger tasks are still Astarte and the epilogue, Che-Lin, the Fae, and the Helayna rework, but we will be aiming to hit these with every release to get them finished and eventually free up staff to help in other areas. The good news is we are very close to being finished on both NPC arcs and map stuff, meaning we can put them to bed and focus elsewhere.

Not going to talk about this today, but moving into Act II, we will be looking at ways to reduce workload while still giving you plenty of options, and make it feel like your choices matter. We have learned a few lessons in making this game, and we know that three acts totalling 3 million words plus over eight years each isn't really feasible. We will discuss this more as we start to reveal stuff about Act II in the not-so-distant future, though
Not passing judgement but this game had like how many rewrites ?
its insane still its a good game

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
how to play female protagonist?
1725974372637.png
You'll play as both parts of a couple. The male part of the sketch gets the most screen time, but you'll be making decisions for the woman as well and either of them can have relationships, sex scenes etc. not involving the other.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Bro , there Patreon page is under review?
Lmao , wtf .
Like they kept the game to the T with Patreon rules, they made the whole game a cuckfest , avoid rape and still Patreon doing this.

• Haha
Reactions: justin.case

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
It's my working thesis on magical creatures vs anthropomorphic animals in erotica. There is a different in the way people right werewolves and minotaurs vs furry wolves and bulls.
I don't know how serious you are versus just memeing, but I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the matter.

I know hardly anything about how furries are written in anything much less erotica, but my immediate instinct would be that furries are just written as regular people with their animal natures being mostly incidental or used visual representations of character traits.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
their patreon is down cause they are classifying furry as beastiality now
Seriously? :unsure: What the heck! They're two widely different things as much as Bugs Bunny is to a real world rabbit.

And are you sure that's the reason their Patreon is down? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised due to all the constant changing of the rules that Patreon does, but it could easily be as something as innocuous as using too many commas in their text or having art made by a real world person using a computer at this point.

Man, Patreon just does not want anyone to have their kinky fun, do they? :cautious:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Seriously? :unsure: What the heck! They're two widely different things as much as Bugs Bunny is to a real world rabbit.

And are you sure that's the reason their Patreon is down? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised due to all the constant changing of the rules that Patreon does, but it could easily be as something as innocuous as using too many commas in their text or having art made by a real world person using a computer at this point.

Man, Patreon just does not want anyone to have their kinky fun, do they? :cautious:
soc.png

direct from official discord server

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 169 Votes