Sep 4, 2021
They butchered their reputation with how slow progress is going and by completely disregarding their own deadlines. Blatantly obvious milking going on, I doubt many will move along with them to substar. The fact that this game has been in development for 8 years and apparently isn't even halfway finished yet when it was originally promised to finishs in 2022, its absurd.
Part of me agrees with you but as long its getting more events and scenes its all good

Sep 4, 2021
The whole "it's patreon fault" is actually a myth. 100% like any business they want to make money.
The issue is with credit card companies. They are the ones forcing Patreon and rest to curb content.

And SubscribeStar will follow the suit when they will get bigger. It is only matter of when not if.

In my country thankfully visa/mastercard are going away as everyone is using something called BLIK (phone confirmation without visa/mastercard) that seems to be gaining massive following. Curbing Visa/Mastercard power is literally the only way to prevent them putting their dirty finger on scales.
Correct its the banks and the payment companies they are squeezing hard

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Hope we get a post about whether they had to change something and what it was.
they mentioned on disc that it was probably due to the greyhide/whitescar scenes, and they are gonna make a work around that but for now we sit and wait to see how it will be done

Reactions: Kisama33

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
they mentioned on disc that it was probably due to the greyhide/whitescar scenes, and they are gonna make a work around that but for now we sit and wait to see how it will be done
Oh great just what we needed more reworks ! Greyhide Alexa swinging scenes were great (and not because the animistic cock) now they will get canned. Fuck it i my hopes for this game are low as it is with all the reworks and rewrites and slow progression. Once had high hopes for this now i don't care much. And i bet they had problems with Patreon because some goodie shoe asshole wanked to the gave and desired to report it since his favorite waifu got fucked by some one other than the main character.

• Thinking Face

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Oh great just what we needed more reworks ! Greyhide Alexa swinging scenes were great (and not because the animistic cock) now they will get canned. Fuck it i my hopes for this game are low as it is with all the reworks and rewrites and slow progression. Once had high hopes for this now i don't care much.
If all they need to change is images, it's not a problem. Their artists actually deliver the work every month on time.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
If all they need to change is images, it's not a problem. Their artists actually deliver the work every month on time.
Dude its still censorship of a FICTIONAL SEX GAME. Whats the point , today its this , tomorrow is something else. I found in hot that she is fucked by a literal bull . Now they are going to ether remove the sex scenes or alter his genitals to please some arbitrary asshole wishes. For fuck its not even bestiality they sell monster and animal sex toys in sex shops , is that bestiality too ?!

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Dude its still censorship of a FICTIONAL SEX GAME. Whats the point , today its this , tomorrow is something else. I found in hot that she is fucked by a literal bull . Now they are going to ether remove the sex scenes or alter his genitals to please some arbitrary asshole wishes. For fuck its not even bestiality they sell monster and animal sex toys in sex shops , is that bestiality too ?!
Girl, why you crying to me? I am not in the board for Mastercard and Visa?
All I am saying is, it won't be that much disruption for them.

• Haha

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Girl, why you crying to me? I am not in the board for Mastercard and Visa?
All I am saying is, it won't be that much disruption for them.
Yea yea im not saying you are to blame. Its just that this "it wont be a biggie for the artists" is bs to me seeing how many times they had to remade staff. There is a reason we are on act 1 for 7 + years. And at least they can give some details what will get changed.

preewds

Jan 8, 2019
Nothing is getting reworked or removed from the base game due to this. The Patreon release, and only the Patreon release, will have the offending materiell removed, from what I gather from the dircord. The full game will still be available on Steam and from Subscribestar, as well as here assuming any uploader gets it from a source other than Patreon.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Nothing is getting reworked or removed from the base game due to this. The Patreon release, and only the Patreon release, will have the offending materiell removed, from what I gather from the dircord. The full game will still be available on Steam and from Subscribestar, as well as here assuming any uploader gets it from a source other than Patreon.
Cool thanks for clearing that up.

Reactions: Wiliam 1234567

simonmcKEY

Apr 4, 2022
Yes but this is the main source of income for them. So it will massively change future content. That is the problem, we don't care about differences between Subscribestar and Steam versions. And do you want to know why?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
Yes but this is the main source of income for them. So it will massively change future content. That is the problem, we don't care about differences between Subscribestar and Steam versions. And do you want to know why?

Yeah that's what I'm worried about. Will this Patreon mess cause them to not have any scenes with Greyhide in future games? Or not introduce anymore monster characters like Greyhide/Whitescar in the sequels.

Kisama33

May 13, 2018

Yeah that's what I'm worried about. Will this Patreon mess cause them to not have any scenes with Greyhide in future games? Or not introduce anymore monster characters like Greyhide/Whitescar in the sequels.
That's really only a problem if they want. They can just upload the "main version" in a place like MEGA.co, put a password in it and then share it to patreons on a post, or discord or even a telegram group.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crusado

simonmcKEY

Apr 4, 2022
Patreon is shit and what not but this game has been on development for what 6+ years? I mean...
People should understand one thing - projects like this are not supposed to be finished. This is a perpetual source of income for this guys - they will not finish this because:

1. this will ment that monthly subscriptions will end,
2. hype for the product will diminish in time so in a two or thee years, they will be lucky to sell a few copies on stem yearly - not going to happen with regular - if small - updates.

This guys are a bit to smart to finish this - the fact that this is years in the making means only one thing - they are milking whales for the whole time.

The only way this project is going to finish, and I'm explaining this not for the first time on this topic, is for either devs die of old age or people finally will lose interest - with in both cases is probably not going to happen soon.

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes