Kisama33

May 13, 2018
Ah ok, although I guess they will have to make changes to adjust it to the Patron version, which will be additional work.
I don't think they plan to make any changes, and it would be easier to just provide their Patrons with the "Original version" from an external source instead of doing that. So far the plan is only to remove the content that goes against the new guidelines.

Screenshot_20240923-101604.png

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I don't think they plan to make any changes, and it would be easier to just provide their Patrons with the "Original version" from an external source instead of doing that. So far the plan is only to remove the content that goes against the new guidelines.

View attachment 4062378
Man. Would love to see the version of the game where SubStar or some new platform that didn't have draconian rules on fictional smut.
Bet Jezera's magic potions and other chars hypnosis sections and stuff would lean way more non-con and dub-con. They'd have all the fantastical races they want. More outright statements instead of allusions to things.
Only artist I've seen make big money on SubStar though is Sleepygimp, who's whole deal is non-con and they couldn't hide that.
VenusNoir are also probably afraid most of the Patreon people wouldn't move over to SubStar...which personally, whenever I do support platforms, SubStar is always my preferred method. Just because I know its more stable.

rajawali34

Jun 24, 2018
how do you get support from Jazeira to help the noblewoman escape? already got support from the shortstack but theres no option to asking Jazeira for help!??

rajawali34

Jun 24, 2018
Jezzera does not help you with this
Petending to side with the female orc and betraying her later its the only way to help the noblewoman escape right? unless I'm wrong.

The female orc said she need help from jezera and the goblin girl vendor for throwing the other orc boss, but I can only ask the goblin vendor for the help and she give me some potion, but for jezera there's no any option to ask her help only "ask for favor" and "watch some her strees relief event"

Sep 4, 2021
how do you get support from Jazeira to help the noblewoman escape? already got support from the shortstack but theres no option to asking Jazeira for help!??
In order to help the noble girl you need the shortstack as you mentioned as well as either the short orc or the female orc by exploring the camp alternatively you can side with the other female orc who wants to be leader an at the last moment you instead of giving the noble girl to her you can save at the last momment

rajawali34

Jun 24, 2018
n
In order to help the noble girl you need the shortstack as you mentioned as well as either the short orc or the female orc by exploring the camp alternatively you can side with the other female orc who wants to be leader an at the last moment you instead of giving the noble girl to her you can save at the last momment
nvm I'm just retarded. turn out you can ask Jezera help in the thorne area not in her personal chamber

Sep 4, 2021
n

nvm I'm just retarded. turn out you can ask Jezera help in the thorne area not in her personal chamber
you can ask her for help but not for her escaping rather you can asker for help with the female orc who wants to be leader or you can asker her for help for Delane by her giving clothes and other stuff for her

Sep 4, 2021
Honestly that's our bad, we should've moved that option into her personal dialogue menu ages ago.
Btw sorry to interject i just wanted to tell you thing one of the mines has a bug the name of the even is deep in her mines after you do that event you do get the mine but not the iron . Another one is the ploys if you get an egg from the goblin merchant but you have not yet raided a drider cave it will fill the Pit but in the reserves you will have negative numbers .
Again sorry for bothering i knew that would be lost in discord

Last edited:

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
so are links down because of the Greyhide thing right? im sorry this happend to the Dev, can i still download the Greyhide stuff somewhere else currently?

M.Alice

Aug 18, 2024
so are links down because of the Greyhide thing right? im sorry this happend to the Dev, can i still download the Greyhide stuff somewhere else currently?
The WorkUpload links are still working, but the downloads might take a bit longer since they limit bandwidth.

Could also be Rein striking them due to us... well... being pirates.

Reactions: Lavinotinto

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
The WorkUpload links are still working, but the downloads might take a bit longer since they limit bandwidth.

Could also be Rein striking them due to us... well... being pirates.
ok cool, and that last part u said could be striking them because of us being pirates? isnt this a public version tho? and not a payed for early version?

4.00 star(s) 169 Votes