RPGM Seeds of Destiny [v0.340] [Preggopixels]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Preggopixels

Aug 25, 2020
Sorry, the only CGs added in the game are the party characters, the fertility goddess, and the demon commanders CGs. There are no plans for birth CGs at the moment. There is plan to add different npc character CGs in future build however.

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
Oh dang. Guess we will have to wait for the future updates for the new contents then.
Since the game is in its early start. And good luck with your game updates.

Last edited:

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
guys, it's a demo. chill and wait lol
except it explicitly states there is going to be no sexual content rather than sexual content hasn't been made yet (i.e. that Konosuba RPGM has no hentai as far as I'm aware of but they intend to add more).

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
I know it's been said in the comments already, but no sexual content and pregnancy??!?
Well, there isn't even any birth scenes yet aside from character CGs in the current version yet. So be expecting for more contents in the next update.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Preggopixels Looks like on the forest map just before the Temple of Fertility ruins, there's a spot on the far right where you can clip past the map border.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
so you collect these macguffins to become more pergante as you progress through the game is what i am getting from this, also no sexual content besides maybe some nudity ok got ya. It seems this has atleast more then one pregnancy state then just automatic big belly so i'll give it a go.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes