RPGM Seeds of Destiny [v0.340] [Preggopixels]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Preggopixels

Aug 25, 2020
For those who keep asking, there is no adult content in the game. This means that there is no nudity, no sex scenes, no birth CGs. The game was designed for those who like pregnancys, in particular the aspects such as the growing belly, cravings, and situations.

This game was also designed to publish on websites such as deviantart where there are limitations on what can be published. I posted the game here because several people asked for a thread here.

Simply put, if you like a puzzle/adventue based rpgs with a pregnancy focus, you will probably enjoy this game. If you are looking for an rpg with sex scenes and running around fighting monsters with no clothes, this game is not the one your looking for.

fros7012

Nov 14, 2018
i was like YEAH finally the game i was looking for and then "no adult context" was a boner kill for me

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
For those who keep asking, there is no adult content in the game. This means that there is no nudity, no sex scenes, no birth CGs. The game was designed for those who like pregnancys, in particular the aspects such as the growing belly, cravings, and situations.

This game was also designed to publish on websites such as deviantart where there are limitations on what can be published. I posted the game here because several people asked for a thread here.

Simply put, if you like a puzzle/adventue based rpgs with a pregnancy focus, you will probably enjoy this game. If you are looking for an rpg with sex scenes and running around fighting monsters with no clothes, this game is not the one your looking for.
As long as there's fanservice..... like beach day stuff.... camel toes or underboobs. If it has that kind of stuff and pregnancy stuff I can fill in the rest with my imagination. I'm intrigued by the pregnancy stuff with multiple 'stages' or sizes to it. I'll give it a go later.

Reactions: crapfest

Jehejrjrjr

Jul 31, 2020
No sexual content? Well I suggest putting this in the do not play game list. Need some impregnation games lol

4simwala

May 22, 2019
Very fun and good game. And the fact that nobody is poking around here is not a big problem.
Pretty good representative of the pregnancy genre. I'm waiting for the third part!

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
ahahahah
Ehhhm, I doen't even guessed that someday i will see this tags together (Pregnancy, no sexual content). How did she get pregnant? from holy spirit?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
ahahahah
Ehhhm, I doen't even guessed that someday i will see this tags together (Pregnancy, no sexual content). How did she get pregnant? from holy spirit?
From what the dev said earlier in the thread, pretty much yeah

Reactions: DeMoS666

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Preggopixels

Reporting small bug. Whenever you quit the game and later come back to it, the settings chosen in Options (like Always Run, various volume levels, Command Remember) invariably get set back to the original factory settings. Nothing major, just a small nuisance

Otherwise, nice game (so far: I've just met Valorie)

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
I found an area where you can clip out of bounds in the forest of the first area after you talk to the goddess in the intro. it's a common mistake that doesn't break the game too much but i just posting so you can know it's there.
error 1.png
P.S. is there any plans to at least make a CG to show what the seeds look like? i'm imagining just white balls or eggs that have the goddess's insignia

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018

That's oddly specific, especially coming from your niche/obscure fans telling you to post this game here, but I'm not here to judge. Aside from the game being specifically for preggy fetishes.
But it brings me to the question whether your fans like or dislike nudity or better yet, birthing scenes.
And besides, you can actually add the "good stuff" in your game in this site since Deviantart has the big gay.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes