RPGM Seeds of Destiny [v0.340] [Preggopixels]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

LewdCatgirl

Aug 16, 2018
I like pregnancy as a fetish but part of it is that it's caused by sex so without any adult scenes I'm afraid I'm not interested.

Reactions: Elnarmi99

silverbane27

Mar 26, 2020
I played this entire game through in one night. was unable to stop until well into the wee morning hours. thoroughly enjoyed it and I am looking forward to future releases. Thank you for the game. Definitely a pregnancy lovers paradise.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I like pregnancy as a fetish but part of it is that it's caused by sex so without any adult scenes I'm afraid I'm not interested.
Or as a fetish means you get to have sex with them. Having inflated girls, and no sex at all, and no real pregnancy isn't really heartwarming its fucking bizarre as hell. I mean big bloodied sex deprived girls sounds more like torture then heartwarming to me...

Reactions: ScionOfGoldenFlame

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
This game just seems so out of place here, its like going to xman fan site, and posting a pokemon inspired game on it. I mean no sex game, with inflation and pseudo pregnancy, on a forum that deals largely in sexual content games...

4simwala

May 22, 2019
Or as a fetish means you get to have sex with them. Having inflated girls, and no sex at all, and no real pregnancy isn't really heartwarming its fucking bizarre as hell. I mean big bloodied sex deprived girls sounds more like torture then heartwarming to me...
Fetish is not about logic.
And as a pregnancy fetish game it's pretty good.
If the word "pregnancy" hurts your ears so badly, take it as "belly expansion"

silverbane27

Mar 26, 2020
for one thing...it's made very clear its a non erotic game...so why are you gonna spend the time to whine and complain about a game you are not interested in?

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
I could just say the the lack of sex CGs is one thing and it's pretty understandable, but the dev clearly mentions about birthing out seeds for pseudo pregnancy stuff but there's wasn't any CGs for it. Birthing CGs is probably the only redeeming quality for this game "in my opinion". And besides, adding a lot of sex scenes can do a lot of work, so making birthing CGs and make the magical celestial stuff cover for it would already suffice.

I wish that the dev could see this. But sadly, the dev just ran away and left this game here with no updates now.

"Just like a mother born a child here and then left it here after receiving a lot of criticisms by others on why the child isn't perfect."

Kinda ironic, don't y'all think?

Last edited:

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I could just say the the lack of sex CGs is one thing and it's pretty understandable, but the dev clearly mentions about birthing out seeds for pseudo pregnancy stuff but there's wasn't any CGs for it. Birthing CGs is probably the only redeeming quality for this game "in my opinion". And besides, adding a lot of sex scenes can do a lot of work, so making birthing CGs and make the magical celestial stuff cover for it would already suffice.

I wish that the dev could see this. But sadly, the dev just ran away and left this game here with no updates now.

"Just like a mother born a child here and then left it here after receiving a lot of criticisms by others on why the child isn't perfect."
Half the people complaining likely didn't even read the description, just looked at the tags.

AlphaYL

May 10, 2018
im stuck in the Mansion, i renovated the entire mansion but the goddess still advising me to explore the mansion. Any tips?

May 21, 2018
for one thing...it's made very clear its a non erotic game...so why are you gonna spend the time to whine and complain about a game you are not interested in?
Because I AM interested. This game honestly has the base workings of what could be a very compelling erotic game centering around pregnancy and birthing, something that, as others on the thread have pointed out, are genres that are pretty hard to find quality games for. The game isn't even bad as it is. Its actually pretty good, all things considered. My major complaint is, again, the lost potential. The dev clearly has a vision for it, and more power to them, but their really missing an opportunity here to appeal to a group that is clearly very interested in what they are selling, were it erotic in any way.

Kuroikumoko

Feb 18, 2019
been a lurker far too long, this is my first post and I'm giving it to this topic.

all I can say is ??????

okay I've expressed what I wanted to express, that said I'm gonna try this one out, like all the others I'm somewhat strung on the "no adult content" but at the same time I'm curious where this is heading

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
I was going to just ignore this game after reading the tags, but felt like posting here after reading some comments. I didn't play the game, and probably won't, but I will say the art looks great and I just want to say to the dev:

Good on you for standing by your decision. If this is the game you wanted to make, keep doing what you're doing and don't let anyone else change your mind.

Honestly, though, I do agree with many of the commenters about the pregnancy without sex. Personally, I feel it is a crime to have those tags and this great artwork all together and no sexual content. Made me die inside a little.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes