4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Seeds_of_Passion_PREV.png

Overview:
About this game.
A group of friends decide to spend a vacation together in a cabin, on their way they meet a group of ghost hunters. And despite several red flags that maybe it is not the best place to spend the vacations they decide to move forward, this forest will bring to their lives more than they could imagine, a world of passion, sex and desire in which they will forget the rules established by society.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-29
Release Date: 2021-12-29
Developer: Danael Art
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Prequel: Chandelier
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: -
Mac: - -
Web & Android: - -

9.jpg 8.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg seeds_banner.jpg ginny_shhh_2.png Seeds_of_Passion_PREV.png _002.gif

Last edited:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Despite several red flags that maybe it is not the best place to spend the vacations they decide to move forward,
They might be trying to be spooky, :eek:
but the CREEPIEST thing is how quick YOU'RE GONNA FUCK THOSE TITS! ლ(´ڡ`ლ)

"Sandwiched between fear and supersTITions..."

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Love the Art, Sixth pic got me Interested. And no TBC (y)

Well, Played the game. not bad, but needs polishing, larger font, more pics. The Game has potential.

Last edited:

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
The title sounds familiar, but I think my mind might just be combining Town of Passion with Seeds of Chaos.

Reactions: Joeburqa

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
Love the Art, Sixth pic got me Interested. And no TBC (y)

Well, Played the game. not bad, but needs polishing, larger font, more pics. The Game has potential.
Thanks for the feedback, yeah I will increase the font size, seems it is to small at the moment.
And it will be a lot of content later as the story advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I did developing it.
I'm enjoy the story so far, all the girls are gorgeous but I think Cammy was the best girl in the group with her first flashing, Maeve right now in second place, Ginny the third and last are Eris
Can't wait for more updates in the future
Ps: PSSST.... I didn't expect that Ginyu force preference with that group, hilarious...Leoni, Sakura and Catalea really have potential

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Interesting setup, however the really good part its the artwork, I always like when the developer use original artwork instead of the usual DAZ renders, my only critic its the size of the font, good luck with your project it has a lot of potential.

Reactions: Danaelfer

Danaelfer

Jun 15, 2017
Interesting setup, however the really good part its the artwork, I always like when the developer use original artwork instead of the usual DAZ renders, my only critic its the size of the font, good luck with your project it has a lot of potential.
Thanks a lot for the feedback :D
I will definitely increase the font size for the next build, it seems to be a recurring complaint in this build.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes