RPGM - Abandoned - Seeds of Passion [v0.2] [Danael Art]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DevDaniels

The art look so cool and love it way above most 2d games I seen,
    The MC don't looks like a shota (child) and look like someone can actually manage this hot girls,
    The game is fun and with so much content for a 0.2 version.
    I'm really going to keep an eye in this one.
    The anal tag for future content win me over.
    The only con i can see now is that is to short. as the 0.2 version as I'm writing this.
    And a bit less linear progression will be add a lot to the game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

dusters

I love this game, great art and interesting story, although it's a bit linear it has great potential, the animations added in the last update are great and I like where it's going.
    The art and style of the game is great and I don't agree at all with a negative review that only has the intention of doing harm.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3134271

I immediately deleted this game the second time you talk to your sister character (about 2 minutes into the game) because I'm not a fan of this kind of art style, which I find extremely jarring.

The thing that tipped me off was the dissonance between the artist's apparent grasp of human anatomy, foreshortening and proportion, which are uncannily consistent compared to their gross shortcomings in color theory, posing, and the dreadfully flat, frontally-projected lighting choice for every character. All that comes together to make a stew of "3d models that are traced over". I'm not against using reference, but this is an instance where an unskilled artist is trying to compensate for their overall lack of understanding of art theory. Bear in mind that I don't need my smut games to be beautiful works of eye candy, but this is like slapping heaps of frosting on a underbaked sponge cake with all the wrong proportions of ingredients. It's just a non-starter for me.

I generally avoid most cheap CGI model smut games anyway because the renders are pretty bland, so to add some mediocre trace-jobs on top of 3d models to mask the artist's shortcomings is a bridge too far.

Many people can probably get over that and enjoy this just fine, but I find it too unsettling and distracting to play.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

thevoid089

Even though the game still quite in early development and linear, it was a must try because of how good the story telling and the available lewd event in it
    _ Art: 10/10
    I must say the art style of the game are quite unique and give you the vibe of those arts you can find on some ww2/vietnam war era, which is pretty interesting but at the same time very charming and feel much more different than many other games with modern art style. The more I play the more I enjoy the style and the detail of every character design, not just that but how each girl have their own body type and variation of boob size which players can enjoy all at once
    _ Story: 9/10
    If you play the prequel of this game or ever love those type of horror movies in the time around 80s-90s then you can guess what happen so far: Bunch of girls with a boy decide to go for vacation, accidently awaken the old spirit that have grudge with their family and everything start to went south. But unlike those horror movies filled with death and blood, this game only focus on the sex aspect and the corruption by that spirit
    _ Sex event: 10/10
    The game still very early so the sex scenes so far mainly focus on nudity, flashing and foreplay, but every moment was hot and worth the fap. Most of them are still image but Dev tried to add some animation so far and maybe he will add more in the future
    Conclusion this game is a 9.5/10 that worth a try for players that don't like grinding game or had to go through lot of side quests but still want to enjoy a good story and sex event, can't wait to see more updates in the future with more story and sex event
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Norman Knight

The game its in early stages, but there's enough content to get an idea of who the characters are and what its the setting of the game.

The highlight its the artwork, original artwork its always nice to see, especially when it's made by the developer, all the characters are attractive and different from each other so there is a variety of well drawn characters.

The story itself, its just beginning, so there's not a lot to say about it, but it points towards a supernatural adventure, it's certainly different from the usual formula.

its an interesting project worth playing.