Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
1599068778942.png

Overview:
This is a Sokoban casual game. Players need to control the male character to move to the female character to complete the task and enter the next level. However, there will be many holes in the process. At this time, the boy needs to push the square to fill the hole. To pass.
The ingenious design and exquisite character stand-up drawing make the players happy to think. Hurry up and use your brains to rescue the trapped girl.
Don't forget to collect the props by the way, that will be an important reminder to open the hidden level!​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-02
Release Date: 2020-08-28
Developer: DSGames
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese
Previous Game: Seek Girl IV
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Thanks to l8rdude for cracking the game!

1599069544854.png 1599069563696.png 1599069587718.png 1599069659428.png 1599069676959.png 1599069733289.png 1599069759950.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kanibaru

Feb 9, 2020
I am wrong to assume from the screenshots that this project has some Helltaker inspiration behind it? Still, it looks nice.

Linlex

Nov 24, 2018
The Game Was ridiculously easy. The problem I have with Seek Games is only like 3 of them having fucking and the rest are just nudes and then cum on nudes. Also, the difficulty curve was weird it went super easy, slightly harder, 1 or 2 levels that made me think for a second then everything else was super easy. Oh, what is the hidden room solution there are six alters and I am too lazy to figure out what they do. Also, the translation sucks and I have no idea what is happening

Linlex

Nov 24, 2018
Spoiler?

"From today on, I am the god of this island! Your Demons must obey me absolutely! Come out, my servents! Give your sweet words! Your body belongs to me! Give me your soul!" "In front of me, you must be obedient and meet my demand!" "Hahahahaha! ..." "The World is wrong and I need to make it better"

Thats the dialog of the last room which makes no sense. Also the room has a picture of a Uterus and has six alters you can move around. I dont really get how it works but you can stack them on each other but I was only able to get it to two alters. I have no idea what to do. Its just gibberish.

StalkerTH1

Apr 13, 2020
The Game Was ridiculously easy. The problem I have with Seek Games is only like 3 of them having fucking and the rest are just nudes and then cum on nudes. Also, the difficulty curve was weird it went super easy, slightly harder, 1 or 2 levels that made me think for a second then everything else was super easy. Oh, what is the hidden room solution there are six alters and I am too lazy to figure out what they do. Also, the translation sucks and I have no idea what is happening
Just click on the shards in the upper right corner

Raffro

Oct 25, 2017
no sound?
also why doesn't any other button except the exit one works in config?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They're not hanging around this time. Seek Girl VI, and a new game called Rebirth:Mr Wang will be out in a bit over a week.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes