[R>Artist 2D] Share Seeking 2D artist (Revenue Share)

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
Project:
I have a game idea that I am trying to flesh out. I have coded a basic renpy version and illustrated it but both the code and illustrations are lacking and I am seeking professional help. I have the character designs and several 'scenes' sketched but I am looking to improve these and establish a look for the characters so they have more personality and depth.

Developer:
- Me

Looking for:
- 2D artist
- Open to 3D artist if it will work for the story
- (While I need to establish the art first and foremost I am also looking for a writer that would be interested.)

Employment Type:
- RevShare

- I plan to establish a Patreon for this project and will offer RevShare or a single payout if that’s preferred.

Work commitment:
- Short term
- Option for long term if interested in doing more

Preferred method of contact:
- PM

Job Description:
- story currently calls for 5 characters, 1 male and 4 female. I currently have designs for these characters but they need improvement.
- looking for help building the initial character sprites and

Additional comments:
This is my first game and first request for help so apologies in advance. I've made a crude demo of my game so far but if I ever want this to get off the ground I clearly need expert advice. As this is unpaid if there is anyone able to at least help me understand what I need to do to make this work I would appreciate that as well, and should this turn any profit I would happily compensate you for you time.

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
That's going to be tough for you to find an artist willing to work for free... You should at least offer revenue share.

Reactions: Rystvalya

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
That's going to be tough for you to find an artist willing to work for free... You should at least offer revenue share.
Thanks. I think I must have phrased the post poorly then because the idea was I’d like to do this as RevShare so if it came across that way I need to revise it.

Reactions: Cul