[R>Artist 3D] Paid Seeking 3D animator for vore fetish game

AnunnakiGames

Feb 12, 2024
Project:
Hi there! I'm AnunnakiGames, a mostly-solo developer working on a vore fetish game called New Pred in Town. If you're not familiar with the concept, vore (at least this variety of it) involves women swallowing people whole. Now, obviously this sort of thing requires some pretty substantial bodily distortions, so I'll need an animator who's not afraid of a challenge - and I'm offering payment worthy of the task!

New Pred in Town is already playable (link available upon request, as the releases are not yet public) with quite a bit of content. The game is built in Unity atop a heavily-modified version of the Naninovel VN engine. Its gameplay involves an asymmetric card-based struggle between predator and prey characters, similar to deckbuilders like Slay the Spire. The goal is to tell a mature, character-driven story in a fully realized world... where human evolution went slightly differently, and societies have adapted believably to the existence of vore.

My primary stumbling block is that I'd rather not launch the game's Patreon with the 2D placeholder graphics it's currently using. That's hopefully where you come in!

Developer:
You can find me on Discord as anunnakigames or just DM me here. Despite this being my first adult project, there's a nonzero chance you've already played one of my games - I do gamedev professionally but I'd rather those two worlds not collide.

Looking for:
We're looking for a character animator who works in Blender. You'd be working closely with my existing part-time modeler to make sure the model does everything the animation needs, so modeling experience is a plus.

Employment Type:
Paid - hourly or per-milestone, whichever you'd prefer. This project has deep pockets and I don't mind paying a premium for professional animators who can get a difficult job done right.

Work commitment:
Let's call this medium-term, with the opportunity to extend your contract if desired. We'd want to hammer out the first proof-of-concept swallow animation quickly, and then build a library of different scenarios under fewer time constraints. Once the initial library is done you could stick around to handle the scene-by-scene tweaks to the core library, or let me pass that task to a lesser animator.

Preferred method of contact:
Job Description:
  • First, you'd need to work with my existing modeler. He's created a proof-of-concept modification to the DAZ Genesis 8 female body which can handle most of the deformations involved, but he'll need guidance from an experienced animator to finish the job and ensure the model is up to task. The biggest challenge here is the fact that the assets need to be imported from Blender into Unity, which means all deformations need to be baked into shape keys and bone animations.
  • We'll then need to create a small library of different swallowing animations (headfirst facing, headfirst from behind, feetfirst, headfirst while pinning the prey character, etc...) which cover most of the game's needs, or come close enough that they can later be tweaked to match specific scenes. These will all be short animations broken up into discrete segments.
  • Similarly, we'll then build a library of very short struggle animations, to be triggered by cards played in the minigame. The prey character will be shown inside the predator character's stomach via a cutaway view; the pred's stomach movements will need to more or less match up with the prey character's struggles.
  • Finally, we'll extend the animation library to cover more exotic scenarios such as anal vore (going up her butt) and situations where a predator has two prey in her stomach.
  • At this point you can either stick around to do per-scene tweaks on commission, or ride off into the sunset!

Additional comments:
Thanks for reading through this wall of text! Feel free to ask for any details which are still unclear - there's doubtless a lot of them - and I hope to hear from you soon!

SHSStudio

Jan 12, 2024
Project:
Hi there! I'm AnunnakiGames, a mostly-solo developer working on a vore fetish game called New Pred in Town. If you're not familiar with the concept, vore (at least this variety of it) involves women swallowing people whole. Now, obviously this sort of thing requires some pretty substantial bodily distortions, so I'll need an animator who's not afraid of a challenge - and I'm offering payment worthy of the task!

New Pred in Town is already playable (link available upon request, as the releases are not yet public) with quite a bit of content. The game is built in Unity atop a heavily-modified version of the Naninovel VN engine. Its gameplay involves an asymmetric card-based struggle between predator and prey characters, similar to deckbuilders like Slay the Spire. The goal is to tell a mature, character-driven story in a fully realized world... where human evolution went slightly differently, and societies have adapted believably to the existence of vore.

My primary stumbling block is that I'd rather not launch the game's Patreon with the 2D placeholder graphics it's currently using. That's hopefully where you come in!

Developer:
You can find me on Discord as anunnakigames or just DM me here. Despite this being my first adult project, there's a nonzero chance you've already played one of my games - I do gamedev professionally but I'd rather those two worlds not collide.

Looking for:
We're looking for a character animator who works in Blender. You'd be working closely with my existing part-time modeler to make sure the model does everything the animation needs, so modeling experience is a plus.

Employment Type:
Paid - hourly or per-milestone, whichever you'd prefer. This project has deep pockets and I don't mind paying a premium for professional animators who can get a difficult job done right.

Work commitment:
Let's call this medium-term, with the opportunity to extend your contract if desired. We'd want to hammer out the first proof-of-concept swallow animation quickly, and then build a library of different scenarios under fewer time constraints. Once the initial library is done you could stick around to handle the scene-by-scene tweaks to the core library, or let me pass that task to a lesser animator.

Preferred method of contact:
Job Description:
  • First, you'd need to work with my existing modeler. He's created a proof-of-concept modification to the DAZ Genesis 8 female body which can handle most of the deformations involved, but he'll need guidance from an experienced animator to finish the job and ensure the model is up to task. The biggest challenge here is the fact that the assets need to be imported from Blender into Unity, which means all deformations need to be baked into shape keys and bone animations.
  • We'll then need to create a small library of different swallowing animations (headfirst facing, headfirst from behind, feetfirst, headfirst while pinning the prey character, etc...) which cover most of the game's needs, or come close enough that they can later be tweaked to match specific scenes. These will all be short animations broken up into discrete segments.
  • Similarly, we'll then build a library of very short struggle animations, to be triggered by cards played in the minigame. The prey character will be shown inside the predator character's stomach via a cutaway view; the pred's stomach movements will need to more or less match up with the prey character's struggles.
  • Finally, we'll extend the animation library to cover more exotic scenarios such as anal vore (going up her butt) and situations where a predator has two prey in her stomach.
  • At this point you can either stick around to do per-scene tweaks on commission, or ride off into the sunset!

Additional comments:
Thanks for reading through this wall of text! Feel free to ask for any details which are still unclear - there's doubtless a lot of them - and I hope to hear from you soon!
+1 if it woult be possible, do reach you in Discord.

LoveMonkey

Oct 21, 2021
Really interested, one question though, you said "assets need to be imported from Blender into Unity, which means all deformations need to be baked into shape keys and bone animations." I mean why bother importing into unity, animation & rendering both can be done in blender then you can just use the video in unity, saves a lot of trouble

SHSStudio

Jan 12, 2024
Really interested, one question though, you said "assets need to be imported from Blender into Unity, which means all deformations need to be baked into shape keys and bone animations." I mean why bother importing into unity, animation & rendering both can be done in blender then you can just use the video in unity, saves a lot of trouble
Simple.
he want Blend Shapes,
he want animations.

... for use in Unity.

not videos.

AnunnakiGames

Feb 12, 2024
We can't use prerendered videos because we're looking to play animations in response to gameplay events - for example, when the prey character plays a "Punch" card in the struggle minigame, the predator's stomach should deform to show a punch from the inside.

Billy2238

Mar 8, 2020
Hi!
I have added you to Discord. (leramor)
I have animation experience in both Blender and Daz 3D. I also have experience in modeling. I will show my portfolio in Discord.

Reactions: SHSStudio