Seeking Seeking a femdom game that is a direct 1:1 equivalent of maledom games.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I can't seem to find femdom content that I could actually enjoy. I always run into:

1) No vaginal sex - females that do the femdom just don't like dick, makes me think that they are not straight and that there is nothing sexual for them in the male. The equivalent of this in maledom would be if there was a dominant male that would have a female slave, and he would put a chastity belt on her vagina and only ask for blowjobs and spank her and tell her that her pussy is not worthy of his dick, that would be super strange to me.

2) Sometimes there is vaginal sex or blowjobs - but then it is NTR and the main male is a cuck because the female fucks others and not him, but then she completely loses all her dominance and acts like a sub for the other males who cuck the main male. I don't even know of a maledom game in which the male becomes a sub for another female in order to humiliate a female who is his sub and cuck her.

3) There are a bunch of things I don't consider sexual at all which mostly has to do with pain and humiliation: spanking, whipping, ball busting etc. or strap on which brings the female no direct pleasure. Usually in maledom games the focus in the male sexual pleasure and not humiliation and pain of females.

4) The main female allows other females have their way with her male or pimps him out actively, which makes me see her as a cuckqueen as opposed to a dom, because she takes no ownership of her male and doesn't protect him from other females. Usually in maledom games the male takes ownership of females that belong to him. There are games in which a male pimps out his slut, but that is more rare, but seems to be the case in almost every single femdom game.

I just want a femdom game that is a 1:1 behaviour equivalent of a game where the male is the dom and has a female sub. I want her to forcefully strip the male, give handjobs / footjobs / blowjobs, but on her own terms, how she wants, to fuck them man ( vaginal sex ) for her own pleasure the way she wants. Basically treat him exactly as a male would treat his female slave, without any weird adjustments to try and emasculate the male, just use him as a piece of meat. A confident female that takes no shit, owns her male, likes to fuck and takes what she wants, doesn't let other females touch her male.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm not into femdom, but I can tell you DoL has this because you can just play as a shota and set all the rapists to be female. Including some that can enslave MC.

The equivalent of this in maledom would be if there was a dominant male that would have a female slave, and he would put a chastity belt on her vagina and only ask for blowjobs and spank her and tell her that her pussy is not worthy of his dick, that would be super strange to me.
That's not crazy at all, female chastity and orgasm denial are very much a thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ukghar

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
That's not crazy at all, female chastity and orgasm denial are very much a thing.
I've never seen that happen, that a male would for example have a female slave and tell her that her pussy is not worthy of his dick, and he would never fuck her pussy and only use hands / toys on her, and would only ask for blowjobs.