Seeking Seeking a game

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
I am seeking a game where the MC moves in with pregnant sister in law after death of her husband ( his brother ) died MC goes to shrine to pray for her unborn child but accidentally damages one of the statues and became cursed to only eat as a baby and impregnate a female sister in law agrees to help him

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I am seeking a game where the MC moves in with pregnant sister in law after death of her husband ( his brother ) died MC goes to shrine to pray for her unborn child but accidentally damages one of the statues and became cursed to only eat as a baby and impregnate a female sister in law agrees to help him
Any more detail? Sound quite dark

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
All I remember about the game which is Japanese the main character moves in with pregnant sister in law her husband who is also his brother had died , MC went to shrine to pray for her unborn child ( to be healthy) while at shrine he broke part of a Statue and did not tell anyone ,as a result he became cursed
being unable to eat regular food and only able to consume breast milk
he found this information after talking with SIL and both of them going to shrine to consult a priest
and must create a new life . SIL agrees to help him she has first child becomes pregnant curse is lifted
they get married I believe she was running a store or restaurant
not dark just a lot of sex and breast milk
possible her child had already been born been a while since I played

olddude60

Apr 20, 2018
:D:D:DYes that is it annnnnnd just in time to make a merry Christmas for me thank you
and thank you for reminding me about local Emulator
and Merry Christmas to you