[R>Programmer] Paid Share Seeking a programmer who knows Python [Ren'py].

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Project:
MILF Warrior - Visual Novel featuring a female protagonist in a medieval/steampunk setting.

Developer:
Cheesecake 3D - -

Looking for:
A programmer who knows how to use Python and can code a Visual Novel for Ren'py.

Employment Type:
Shared Revenue [50/50] + Added $300 bonus after the first month (single bonus payment for helping me since I'm on a crunch).

Work commitment:
Depends on your schedule. My partner who was supposed to code this game had other things that he needed to do, so I recently just lost him. I'm looking for someone who can start fairly soon and works at a good pace.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord - Cheesecake#2320 / Or you can reply here, but we'd end up just talking in Discord anyway.

Job Description:
Code a Visual Novel for Ren'py that features simple quests, music & sound, and sandbox freeroam.

Additional comments:
I have been working on this for months, and this game was supposed to be released on the 28th for Unity. However, my best friend who has a lot of experience in Unity and a certification has a lot going on right now, as well as he wanted to focus on real Unity 3D projects with all the knowledge that he knows. We mutually agreed, and he thinks VN's should be made with Ren'py anyway and he doesn't know how to code with Python. Joining me on the project would be a huge assistance and great for any programmer looking to join a big project with revenue share.

I myself am a 3D Artist and I do many things in the 3D community such as provide models and environments for people in my spare time. Recently for the past few months, I have been working hard on this game. My program of choice is Blender 3D, and I have made many renders and animations over the years and I feel like I'm at the top of my craft - although I'm always still learning every day. You can be assured that you are joining a project with someone who is committed to assuring this game succeeds and a longtime partnership. I'm very chill and down to earth as well, so you'll be working with someone who is for everyone.

I do all the 3D work, script, and planning myself. All you would need to do is code, but I am very open to suggestions if you would like to get more involved in the story. Everything on my side is done, as I said I been working on this for months and lost my coder last minute. So I could give you everything you need and we can get right to work.

Let me know at your earliest convenience if this is something that interests you. Thank you.

Last edited:

viprex009

Nov 26, 2020
Request sent via discord!
Check out your discord! Then we can discuss further regarding this add and your needs!