Seeking Seeking a recommendation.

ghost_terror

Jul 5, 2017
I'm looking for a choice driven interactive novel/game where you, the reader, are the subject of a corruption, bimbofication or slutification. Where you become more and more corrupted yourself or slutified or bimbofied. Instead of you being the one doing it to someone else. I have played some stuff that kind of have this theme, but nothing substantial. For example bimbo house where you have the chance to be turned into a bimbo but then lose the game if that happens. Also there was this other game where you are a scientist and can turn females into bimbos and there also a chance that one of the guys at your workplace turns you into a bimbo and at first you have the choise to reject his sexual aproach but as you become more affected by the bimbofication you come to a point where you can't reject him. Also there is this other game called the office slut that was abandoned where you would be able to turn into a slut. So anyway, I'm looking for a game where the sluttification, bimbofication or corruption theme aplies to you. And Im not interested in RPGs. No rpgs please. I haven't found anything else so if anyone has a recommendation I'd apreciate it.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I'm looking for a choice driven interactive novel/game where you, the reader, are the subject of a corruption, bimbofication or slutification. Where you become more and more corrupted yourself or slutified or bimbofied. Instead of you being the one doing it to someone else. I have played some stuff that kind of have this theme, but nothing substation. For example bimbo house where you have the chance to be turned into a bimbo but then lose the game if that happens. Also there was this other game where you are a scientist and can turn females into bimbos and there also a chance that one of the guys at your workplace turns you into a bimbo and at first you have the choise to reject his sexual aproach but as you become more affected by the bimbofication you come to a point where you can't reject him. Also there is this other game called the office slut that was abandoned where you would be able to turn into a slut. So anyway, I'm looking for a game where the sluttification, bimbofication or corruption theme aplies to you. And Im not interested in RPGs. No rpgs please. I haven't found anything else so if anyone has a recommendation I'd apreciate it.
Definitely look over at the tfg . These guys have a lot of what you are asking for.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

manu2704

Sep 5, 2017
I think the best choice driven visual novel is Good Girl Gone Bad , is well written, the art is awesome, there is production value behind it, the is solid and keeps the game and who supports him updated on the developing, and I fell that my choices matter.
It's maybe a bit more subtle, and the approach is maybe more mild than some other games, but I like it a lot.

Honorable mention to Girl Life , russian translated game, really sandbox, with real pics.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm looking for a choice driven interactive novel/game where you, the reader, are the subject of a corruption, bimbofication or slutification. Where you become more and more corrupted yourself or slutified or bimbofied. Instead of you being the one doing it to someone else. I have played some stuff that kind of have this theme, but nothing substantial. For example bimbo house where you have the chance to be turned into a bimbo but then lose the game if that happens. Also there was this other game where you are a scientist and can turn females into bimbos and there also a chance that one of the guys at your workplace turns you into a bimbo and at first you have the choise to reject his sexual aproach but as you become more affected by the bimbofication you come to a point where you can't reject him. Also there is this other game called the office slut that was abandoned where you would be able to turn into a slut. So anyway, I'm looking for a game where the sluttification, bimbofication or corruption theme aplies to you. And Im not interested in RPGs. No rpgs please. I haven't found anything else so if anyone has a recommendation I'd apreciate it.
Try searching for the tags: female protagonist & corruption
You can search for multiple tags, just separate them with a comma.

Dec 30, 2018
Any way someone could get me the name of the second game you described, seems like it could be interesting enough