• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Seeking a Skilled Animator For VN Game (3D/Ren'Py)

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Hello left brain people,

I am a writer who is currently working on making a 3D Visual Novel Game in Ren'Py, alongside my partner who is an experienced coder.

I'd like to jump straight into the details: our goal is to find the third and final member of our team- an artist who is skilled in 3D animation, preferably in DAZ 3D or better. While we would like for this to potentially become a long-term partnership, a development team if you will, our first and foremost priority is the game I am currently writing.

The details of said game can be found here:

If you decide to take on this project, you will receive an equal share of the revenue earned from it's creation. I'd like to make this clear- this will NOT be an employee/employer type relationship, rather, we will be working together, as equals, to produce the game we're currently working on and potentially future games as well. A lot of time, dedication, and love will be put into the game, as we will stop at nothing to create a game of the highest quality.

With that in mind, that of course means that we are seeking someone who is capable of creating quality animations. If this is something you're capable of, please contact me via PM and I'll send you further contact details. I'm also more than happy to answer any of your questions, concerns, or inquiries before moving forward.

Please keep in mind that we will need to view samples of your work before you're accepted as a team-member.

Thanks!

Oh, one last thing! I forgot to mention that I'm not really a fan of getting in the way of one's artistic expression. If you decide to work with me on this game (and perhaps future games), you will be able to design the characters how you see fit, work at a pace that is right for you, etc. I of course have a vision in mind for each character(I have a list of character profiles with detailed descriptions), but you can take it from there and create to your heart's content.

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
What style of art do you prefer? Have any example that you have seen around?

What are your expectations in number of images per month?

I'm currently working in a game that started just like that. The writter made a description for each character and I started to make example models, until she could see her characters on the model.

I'm not intended to reduce the productivity on my current project, but a new opportunity can allow me to make this a full time job, or to increase my current capacity.

Thank you

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
What style of art do you prefer? Have any example that you have seen around?

What are your expectations in number of images per month?

I'm currently working in a game that started just like that. The writter made a description for each character and I started to make example models, until she could see her characters on the model.

I'm not intended to reduce the productivity on my current project, but a new opportunity can allow me to make this a full time job, or to increase my current capacity.

Thank you
DMing you with the details.