Identify Seeking a specific game

Femboy97

Dec 13, 2017
Played it way back then and I believe it's getting rebooted now? It's a female protagonist game where you play as the daughter of an amazon warrior that live with a tribe deep into a forest. Don't remember much of the plot but the pc is a cute redhead, the premise is, I believe, you try to reach adulthood and therefore leave the village, the same time as orcs are supposedly roaming the forest. Remember you meet an old guy along the way and I belieeeeve a pixie? That's all I can remember now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Played it way back then and I believe it's getting rebooted now? It's a female protagonist game where you play as the daughter of an amazon warrior that live with a tribe deep into a forest. Don't remember much of the plot but the pc is a cute redhead, the premise is, I believe, you try to reach adulthood and therefore leave the village, the same time as orcs are supposedly roaming the forest. Remember you meet an old guy along the way and I belieeeeve a pixie? That's all I can remember now.
Here are the dozen or so games that have female protagonist tag and the keyword of amazon.
https://f95zone.to/search/290926730...=2&c[tags]=female+protagonist&o=relevance&g=1