[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Share Seeking a team to create an adult game

SherlockQ

Jul 10, 2020
Well that's it. Step by step with growing passion and spent time we may achieve a good/fun and quality game. Who's in for it?

SherlockQ

Jul 10, 2020
I little bit of UP and a reminder, team is in a stage of constructing, newcomers in any spheres are welcomed. Main enjoy of developing a game comes with a time.

D10_Ng

Oct 27, 2022
I am interested in this project. Tho i am very inexperience in programming for a game but i do know of most programming langagues so the learning process shouldn't be too hard and i want to started from somewhere and then i saw this post. If the programming slot still available please give me a head up ya?

SherlockQ

Jul 10, 2020
I am interested in this project. Tho i am very inexperience in programming for a game but i do know of most programming langagues so the learning process shouldn't be too hard and i want to started from somewhere and then i saw this post. If the programming slot still available please give me a head up ya?
Welcomed. DM

MlekonCz

Feb 5, 2022
Hello, I'm a medior programmer with experience in Unity. If we can come up with a solid idea and gather the right team, I'd be more than happy to join the project.

However, if you're planning to work with a different game engine, I would have to sit this one out, but I wish you the best of luck with the game.

DM me if you're interested in working together.

Last edited: