[R>Writer] Paid Seeking a writer for Unyielding

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Project:
Unyielding: https://f95zone.to/threads/unyielding-v0-1-15-1-mercenarymage.9333/
Unyielding is TF/TG visual novel/adventure game. It's got a combat system like DnD 5th edition in it. It's almost 2 years old and is growing steadily.

Developer:
I'm a laid back developer trying to increase the amount of content in my passion project.
My twitch where I stream development:
My patreon:

Looking for:
A writer to help generate monthly content.

Employment Type:
Paid per word.

Work commitment:
10k words a month, repeating for hopefully a long time.

Preferred method of contact:
Here to start, but moving to discord later.

Job Description:
Every month, provide about ~10k worth of words for the project. You'll need to play the game to understand it and the story. You'll be tasked to write some storylines and events.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Would there be a preferred upper limit to words per month? To be quite honest, I typically find myself writing upwards of 5000 words in a day, after taking editing time into account. I'm sure you've got some kind of budget in mind.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Would there be a preferred upper limit to words per month? To be quite honest, I typically find myself writing upwards of 5000 words in a day, after taking editing time into account. I'm sure you've got some kind of budget in mind.
The max budget for this is $200 a month. 10k a words a month is the target.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
The max budget for this is $200 a month. 10k a words a month is the target.
I think I can manage that. I'm assuming the budget would increase if/when the project brings in more money, yes? If so, consider me interested in working with you.

Last edited:

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Hi! Do you still need a writer? I write for quite a long time (not professionally), and I'm interested. I do love RPG's and I am developing a game of my own - mega early stage - I have only about 8 renders for it, but, last time I counted, 550 lines of dialogue with countless words (and that's one day and a half). I'm planning on making a full-fledged RPG in the future, and I would love to be a writer for yours. I can send you the script of what I have for that game I'm developing, and you can see if you dig my writing style/skills. Just say the word.