[R>Programmer] Paid Seeking an additional coder for PARASITE BLACK! (COMPLETED)

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
We have now found and our candidate we believe and are not recruiting/taking applications anymore,
thank you.

Hello!

We're Damned Studios working on our current project, PARASITE BLACK, a dark (lewd) fantasy epic!
Link to game:

We’re looking for an additional all-rounder coder proficient in Python, C++ etc, who will be able to assist us in continuing to help bring this project to life!

Your role: As one of the coders on the team, you’ll need to be able to be flexible with your work. You may be asked to help with implementing an entirely new feature, or you may need to help punch in the latest script. Big or small, there’s always something to do! There are some more inexperienced junior members of the team ready to assist where they can who may need some guidance from time to time so we ask that you be able to be patient with others.

Please read:
-This project is long term, think 5+ years minimum, please, if you wish to be involved, consider this as a long-term gig!

-Pay to be discussed via PM and pay rises are a possibility.

-This one’s important: Ideally, you will have at least a passing interest in the world and what we're trying to produce, we believe solid teams thrive on passion and we hope you're invested in it as well!

-Worked on other projects? Tell us! References are always welcome, and we will ask to see a sample of your coding to verify it's the quality we're looking for!

-Have any other skills for our consideration? Animation? Coding? Are you also a BG Artist? Let us know while considering your application!

- I strongly believe communication and good teamwork are key to any successful project, I hope whoever you are, you think the same!

How to contact?:
- Either drop me a PM here on F95, or message me over on my discord at: lostraven#1726

Thank you! We hope to hear from you soon!

1659914428740.png

Last edited: