• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R-Play tester] [R>Programmer] Paid Seeking Android tester/coder and advanced coder for project

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hi all!

I am seeking what I believe is very basic help for one thing and a more advanced tricky request for the other. So here they are!

This is my game: and Game Thread

I just released it on April 24th, so I am still learning a lot about everything so I know I am still behind a steep learning curve.

1) Seeking Android port/tester - I am just simply seeking someone that can port my game to Android and test it because I only have an iPhone and literally everyone around me that I see day to day all have the same! I know I can try a build within Renpy, but I have no way to test it and would prefer a smart person (I'm not a tech person at all) look it over and make sure things will align well on the phone, etc.

2) I think this one is much harder, so I would want to take some time and figure this one out with the right person. I am interested in creating a "phone" style UI option or some other simple interface for the game where a player can 1) see their status with characters (relationship points as an easy example) and if it got really ambitious 2) bio information about characters and updated information. I know this is simply beyond my ability right now being new, but something I really want to have in there someday. The way I have the narrative, the game kind of opens up more with 0.4 where this would be great to have, etc. So it's not a super rush job and of course this would be more detailed and professional with a work scope agreement as I know this is a heavier lift than the above.

Thank you!

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
How much do you pay? You don't say.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
How much do you pay? You don't say.
I'm figuring out a lot more detail on the second one and how long it would really take, but for the first one, I would pay some kind of flat fee based on the time it takes to make a functional Android port for this game.

RStar8

Nov 11, 2019
Hey! I know how to code in Ren'Py. And I can port your game to android phones and also do the testing part.
Also I can build the phone UI you want for your game. I can do the Ren'Py coding part also I can make UI elements.
If you are interested add me in Discord at - RockStar8#3101

RobyOneKenoby

May 26, 2020
I'm a devs just give me an idea of your graphics envoirment is this only images and backgrounds or there is some models 3d to move ?