Seeking Seeking any Good NSFW Skyrim SE mods

aaaaaaaa22

Aug 26, 2018
I was wondering if anyone new any good adult Clothes, Animations, Mechanics ect ect mods for SE. I know about Sexlabs, OSA stuff like that but any new ones I don't know or stuff that can add to it would be appreciated.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Well, it depends on what you like. For clothes, I like the , especially combined with for roleplaying. For submissive female MC, I have a small list here, though most mods disappoint in terms of writing in Skyrim.

AspenGod

Nov 7, 2023
I'd suggest trawling Loverslab for that specific request, not here. I remember seeing several mod lists on there that will probably allow you to find what you're looking for.

aaaaaaaa22

Aug 26, 2018
Well, it depends on what you like. For clothes, I like the , especially combined with for roleplaying. For submissive female MC, I have a small list here, though most mods disappoint in terms of writing in Skyrim.
some of those bikini armors look cute and I will try the other couple of mods out

I'd suggest trawling Loverslab for that specific request, not here. I remember seeing several mod lists on there that will probably allow you to find what you're looking for.
honestly because LL is a pain to look through for me, but maybe someone knew of a couple of hidden gems I would of never found is why I'm asking here. I'll ask there as well too though.