Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cast188x

Nov 17, 2017
This has grown on me a lot in the last couple of updates. I'm still firmly in the camp that whatever happened would 100% influence the MC's decision making, and the player not knowing what happened is just a weird handicap. Otherwise, what happened is completely insignificant. Knowing most (all?) the LIs seem to be alive was probably a necessary evil to avoid Acting Lessons shenanigans.

I was worried about this too so I tried to prioritize Julia in all present content. My worries came true too. Despite picking her at every possible opportunity, I don't feel I know her well. This makes most of the past Lis more compelling, especially Elena. I want to like Julia. She picked up the MC at apparently his worst and got him back to being a functional adult.
I 100% agree with this and hope the dev sees this.
There needs to be a better focus on her since she is HIS MAIN LI forced by the story. So either do that or make her a friend or something else.

Jan 26, 2024
This has grown on me a lot in the last couple of updates. I'm still firmly in the camp that whatever happened would 100% influence the MC's decision making, and the player not knowing what happened is just a weird handicap. Otherwise, what happened is completely insignificant. Knowing most (all?) the LIs seem to be alive was probably a necessary evil to avoid Acting Lessons shenanigans.

I was worried about this too so I tried to prioritize Julia in all present content. My worries came true too. Despite picking her at every possible opportunity, I don't feel I know her well. This makes most of the past Lis more compelling, especially Elena. I want to like Julia. She picked up the MC at apparently his worst and got him back to being a functional adult.
Yes, that is an example of a good idea for a storytelling, but not so good for an AVN, where we need do make choices without knowing all the story behind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jadepaladin

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I wanted to share the situation that the developer is going through and see if anyone here can help, even if it's just by supporting with $2.00.

His work is very good, and this game deserves all our support.

Dev Update #19 and an Insight Into What's Going on With My Life

1719263257196.png
Hello everyone!
Let me get the raw statistics out of the way first. During the last 3 weeks, I have:

• Rendered 214 still images
  • Created 12 animations for 2 sex scenes and started doing the posing work for the first threesome scene of the game
  • Wrote the script for 7 scenes
If I keep going at the same pace, I should be 50% done with Chapter 7 within the next few days. Currently, it looks like it will take me three and a half months of total development time to finish this episode.

Sadly, there are also some bad topics I need to bring up.
Most of you are probably aware that I live in Ukraine and the situation here is rather dire. We started having regular power outages again, and while I currently still have power for about 18 out of 24 hours, it will get worse if the missile attacks on our power plants will continue. As you can guess, I won't be able to do much rendering if I can't even turn on my PC.

However, the biggest problem I'm facing is that the mobilization process here is becoming increasingly more authoritarian and inhumane. Every time I go outside, I risk never coming back if I am sighted by a member of the police or recruitment forces. The headhunting going on in the streets is getting worse and worse, so the chances of me being abducted are also increasing. Additionally, there's a risk of all my bank accounts being blocked some time during summer or autumn, so that can hinder my ability to receive income as well as my motivation level.

As you can imagine, living in such conditions is very stressful and it not only deepens my depression, but also makes me feel like continuing to work on my game is pointless since I never know if I'll still be here tomorrow.

That being said, I plan to continue developing "Seeking Closure" for as long as I can, even if the circumstances mentioned above slow down my progress. The main reason why I'm sharing this information with you is to let you know - if I ever go silent for 1-2 months, it's because I was taken into the army, not because I abandoned the project without saying a word.

That's it for this update and sorry if it got a bit dark.

P.S. Please avoid getting political if you feel like leaving a comment, regardless of which side you may support.

Also, if you feel like I'm being a coward because I refuse to join the army, I respect your opinion, but I urge you to refrain from attacking me for holding a different stance than you do.

Dev Update #20

1719263312485.png

Welcome to another development update for Chapter 7!
During the last month, I have:

• Rendered 236 still images
  • Created 14 animations for 3 sex scenes
  • Wrote the script for 5 scenes
I continue to work on Chapter 7 each day, but my stress level is still very high and the average amount of electrical power went down from 20 hours a day to about 14-16 hours, with the government saying it will go even lower than that in July, as our nuclear power plants go into maintenance.

The worst part is that the power mostly goes out in the evenings and that's the time I'm done with my day job and can focus more on making renders. As such, I have to pull more late-night hours to keep a reasonable rendering pace, but that isn't always possible.

At this point, I'm afraid of giving any estimates for when the chapter will be finished, but I hope it won't take too long despite all the obstacles in my way.

As always, I'm very grateful to everyone who stays with me during the long, tumultuous development cycle and I hope I'll have some better news in the next update.

Apr 29, 2021
I wanted to share the situation that the developer is going through and see if anyone here can help, even if it's just by supporting with $2.00.

His work is very good, and this game deserves all our support.

Dev Update #19 and an Insight Into What's Going on With My Life

View attachment 3766856
Hello everyone!
Let me get the raw statistics out of the way first. During the last 3 weeks, I have:

• Rendered 214 still images
  • Created 12 animations for 2 sex scenes and started doing the posing work for the first threesome scene of the game
  • Wrote the script for 7 scenes
If I keep going at the same pace, I should be 50% done with Chapter 7 within the next few days. Currently, it looks like it will take me three and a half months of total development time to finish this episode.

Sadly, there are also some bad topics I need to bring up.
Most of you are probably aware that I live in Ukraine and the situation here is rather dire. We started having regular power outages again, and while I currently still have power for about 18 out of 24 hours, it will get worse if the missile attacks on our power plants will continue. As you can guess, I won't be able to do much rendering if I can't even turn on my PC.

However, the biggest problem I'm facing is that the mobilization process here is becoming increasingly more authoritarian and inhumane. Every time I go outside, I risk never coming back if I am sighted by a member of the police or recruitment forces. The headhunting going on in the streets is getting worse and worse, so the chances of me being abducted are also increasing. Additionally, there's a risk of all my bank accounts being blocked some time during summer or autumn, so that can hinder my ability to receive income as well as my motivation level.

As you can imagine, living in such conditions is very stressful and it not only deepens my depression, but also makes me feel like continuing to work on my game is pointless since I never know if I'll still be here tomorrow.

That being said, I plan to continue developing "Seeking Closure" for as long as I can, even if the circumstances mentioned above slow down my progress. The main reason why I'm sharing this information with you is to let you know - if I ever go silent for 1-2 months, it's because I was taken into the army, not because I abandoned the project without saying a word.

That's it for this update and sorry if it got a bit dark.

P.S. Please avoid getting political if you feel like leaving a comment, regardless of which side you may support.

Also, if you feel like I'm being a coward because I refuse to join the army, I respect your opinion, but I urge you to refrain from attacking me for holding a different stance than you do.

Dev Update #20

View attachment 3766864

Welcome to another development update for Chapter 7!
During the last month, I have:

• Rendered 236 still images
  • Created 14 animations for 3 sex scenes
  • Wrote the script for 5 scenes
I continue to work on Chapter 7 each day, but my stress level is still very high and the average amount of electrical power went down from 20 hours a day to about 14-16 hours, with the government saying it will go even lower than that in July, as our nuclear power plants go into maintenance.

The worst part is that the power mostly goes out in the evenings and that's the time I'm done with my day job and can focus more on making renders. As such, I have to pull more late-night hours to keep a reasonable rendering pace, but that isn't always possible.

At this point, I'm afraid of giving any estimates for when the chapter will be finished, but I hope it won't take too long despite all the obstacles in my way.

As always, I'm very grateful to everyone who stays with me during the long, tumultuous development cycle and I hope I'll have some better news in the next update.
Captain Crystallo It is inspiring to see your sustained commitment towards the game even in such an intense situation. War is never productive and both sides literally lose a lot, as a former military veteran can vouch for that. Expect that the conditions improve near you soon and humanity prevails over mindless destruction. Also appreciate you providing the clarity about the situation, it is admirable to write all of this; and from experience can say that you are not a coward for all the thoughts you have, it is a wise line of action instead. Have been replaying your game over and over as have fallen in love with the cast but yea just wanted to show respect for all you are doing amidst the mayhem. Take care there Dev!

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Captain Crystallo It is inspiring to see your sustained commitment towards the game even in such an intense situation. War is never productive and both sides literally lose a lot, as a former military veteran can vouch for that. Expect that the conditions improve near you soon and humanity prevails over mindless destruction. Also appreciate you providing the clarity about the situation, it is admirable to write all of this; and from experience can say that you are not a coward for all the thoughts you have, it is a wise line of action instead. Have been replaying your game over and over as have fallen in love with the cast but yea just wanted to show respect for all you are doing amidst the mayhem. Take care there Dev!

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)
Hey!
Thank you very much for your words of support and for being so understanding. Really appreciate it!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Women and the renders are beautiful however the animations are slow and bad and the girls expression when they are having sex looks like lifeless doll and not the normal expression or face of a woman having sex which is a red flag for me

• Sad
Reactions: Kaoshin

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Women and the renders are beautiful however the animations are slow and bad and the girls expression when they are having sex looks like lifeless doll and not the normal expression or face of a woman having sex which is a red flag for me
haha i'll have to pay attention next time I replay this ( whenever the next update is) I never notice tho I don't have a keen eye for bad animations unless it's really noticeable to me. Especially cause animations / lewd scenes are not really on my radar when I play and I pay more attention to the dialogue even during sex scenes haha.

• Haha

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
haha i'll have to pay attention next time I replay this ( whenever the next update is) I never notice tho I don't have a keen eye for bad animations unless it's really noticeable to me. Especially cause animations / lewd scenes are not really on my radar when I play and I pay more attention to the dialogue even during sex scenes haha.
Yeah, if you notice most of them look daze during sex, what they are saying on the dialog doesn't fit their facial expression, they should have at least close their eyes, that would have been better instead of looking like a lifeless doll

These are samples of realistic facial expression of girl having sex

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• I just jizzed my pants

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024

1725040664012.png

Welcome to the final update for Chapter 7!

Sadly, I failed to finish it by the end of August and I'm very sorry for that.
I've pulled a couple of all-nighters trying to meet the deadline I've set for myself, but that just resulted in me getting a fever that lasted nearly the entire week and with power outages being back, I've been knocked back again.

I'll post the finalized release schedule in a day or two, but expect Chapter 7 to be out for Diamond patrons next Friday (September 6th) and the other tiers following that.

In terms of pure numbers, over the last month, I have:

• Created 362 static images
  • Rendered 16 animations for 2 sex scenes
  • Wrote a couple missing shorter scenes, and did a whole bunch of image and text editing
There's still some editing I have to do, about 40 renders that need to be made, 3 animations I need to re-render for various reasons, and then comes the play-testing.

Thank you for your patience and I hope the episode will be worth your loyalty.

Reactions: Mookys and Dr.TSoni

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
can't wait I'll play this update for real this time lol i'm already 2 updates behind without meaning to skip them just happened lol

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Congratulations on your work. Despite all the problems you're facing in your country, I don't know how you still managed to carry out this project. It's not an easy thing, everything you're going through.
Thanks, I highly appreciate your support.
It can be very tough, and sadly it also has an impact on the quality of my work, but I'm trying my best.

My game is also one of the few things that help me distract myself from the reality of my situation, so I hope I can continue to work on my project until it's done.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes