Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
It's really hard to know at this point, with the jumping backwards and forwards in time. Of the 5, one is your current girlfriend, the other 4 are from the past (2 are sisters, and the other 2 are closer than sisters), so they could be setting up for throuple, or messing around with them could backfire bigtime. For my main path, I chose 1 girl and messing around with a few of the side girls (there is a quite a few of them).
Hi dude, nice to see you here too... Thanks for the info... Please tell me one of the girls(LI) has red hair... You know me... :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi dude, nice to see you here too... Thanks for the info... Please tell me one of the girls(LI) has red hair... You know me... :ROFLMAO:
I think there are 2 redheads if I recall 1 is a childhood friend I know she is a LI. 1 of the 2 sisters I think is a redhead as well but I forget if she is a side girl or main.

Reactions: Acsuka

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yes, there's 1 redhead. And there's another that iirc is a red, but keeps changing color (purple).

To add to earlier, I personally don't think there will be throuples (maybe threesomes along the way), but to get the past stuff to match up with current timeline, adding throuples, means even more variables and coding.

Reactions: Acsuka

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I think there are 2 redheads if I recall 1 is a childhood friend I know she is a LI. 1 of the 2 sisters I think is a redhead as well but I forget if she is a side girl or main.
Yes, there's 1 redhead. And there's another that iirc is a red, but keeps changing color (purple).

To add to earlier, I personally don't think there will be throuples (maybe threesomes along the way), but to get the past stuff to match up with current timeline, adding throuples, means even more variables and coding.
Thanks guys... This is good news for me... Now I'm sleeping peacefully... (y) :love:

• Love
Reactions: MiltonPowers

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Pretty good update, makes me wonder how things are gonna end with these circumstances. Also nothing like hot sex to help relax during times of stress right :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
My game won't get past the language screen either on the full version.
Hello!
Are you using the modded version by any chance?

I just tried running a clean install on my laptop and PC and didn't have any issues getting past the language selector, so I'm quite puzzled by why you're having this issue.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SeekingClosure-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Petering

Sep 8, 2019
The writing suffered a lot in this update in order to progress the story. Common sense is out the window and lets do everything in the most unsafe way possible just because.

Reactions: qaywsx

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
The writing suffered a lot in this update in order to progress the story. Common sense is out the window and lets do everything in the most unsafe way possible just because.
Can't argue with that. There was always going to be some degree of "God, what are you even thinking about?" that can be chalked up to the characters being too emotional or immature, but I'm not happy with how I arrived at this point either. Sadly, the shortcomings of my storytelling only became obvious to me once everything was done and published and I took a few days off to look at everything with fresh eyes.

I've also been stuck in a "people hate reworks, just keep moving the story forward and making new content" mindset a bit too much. That's another issue I want to bring up in my next public dev post.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I love multiple "happy endings". ;) :cool:
Though by "actual ending" I imply real epilogue with some mini-story where you can see the results of your choices during the game and maybe some further progress, even if only a little.

The ending which consists of 2-3 renders and few lines of text - is not an ending for me :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: qaywsx
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes