Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
This is one of those games where every LI is likeable and I cannot refuse them. I will walk down this fiery path to hell because I can't choose :ROFLMAO:
yeah I started replaying this I even made solo saves for the side girls since I read some might be getting an ending . I'm up to like 11 or so page files since I make each page file a separate save / girl. 2 of them are for potential throuples just incase. I think I got a few more to make too

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
yeah I started replaying this I even made solo saves for the side girls since I read some might be getting an ending . I'm up to like 11 or so page files since I make each page file a separate save / girl. 2 of them are for potential throuples just incase. I think I got a few more to make too
I salute your dedication to the cause, Sir!

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I haven't set up solo paths on this one yet. Is there much difference in dialogue and information if you are on or off a girl's path?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I haven't set up solo paths on this one yet. Is there much difference in dialogue and information if you are on or off a girl's path?
honestly i'll have to get back to you havent had a chance to play it anymore today only on chapter 2. Only difference I noticed Elena acted slightly different with a few lines of dialogue difference depending if you kissed Anna or not at the get together in their room.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MiltonPowers

ethanadam

Jan 15, 2024
any plans for an Itch or even Steam/GoG release eventually?
Im willing to pay for the game once but can't afford a monthly subscription + I don't use Patreon

Also, congratulations on such a great game as your 1st, might be my 6th favourite on this site already

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Crystallo

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
any plans for an Itch or even Steam/GoG release eventually?
Im willing to pay for the game once but can't afford a monthly subscription + I don't use Patreon

Also, congratulations on a great game, might be my 6th favourite on this site already
The next episode is planned to finish Part 1 of 2, and I want to put it up on Steam/GoG (if they'll have me) after polishing the UI and a few other elements.

Appreciate the compliment.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Would be nice to have some Brianna content. She has been teasing for a while now.
You do know that the young Brianna from the past is not yet 18? So I don't think there will be any "action"... But later, before Julia's relationship for sure... ;)

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
The next episode is planned to finish Part 1 of 2, and I want to put it up on Steam/GoG (if they'll have me) after polishing the UI and a few other elements.

Appreciate the compliment.
They will definitely accept it, this game is perfect for Steam, and one of the reasons I haven’t played all the routes yet is because I know I’ll do that when you release it there.

• Love

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Seriously dev, I hate you bruh for making it so hard to reject Julia. I wanted to rekindle with Katy but shit, couldn't do it. Now I'm dreading Elena bae turning up next...

My Top LI's in order:

1. Elena - Fiery, red headed childhood friend for whom the MC was her world. Gorgeous!
2. Katy - Sweet and sexy but why she never just told MC she fancied him...shrug. Serious baggage, bad hair day in present.
3. Micaela - Damn she grew on me..when she turned up for the date in the little black outfit...she's hot! reminds me of Amber from CK.
3.5 :KEK: Brianna - Oh fuck, forbidden fruit...lead me not into temptation..
4. Susan - Not a main LI but she is a smoke show...well in the past anyway, her hair in the present is...yeuch
5. Julia - Attractive and she devoted herself to MC...makes me feel shit to cheat/break up with her honestly.
6. Fleur - Not bad but just didn't make me thirst unlike her mom. Another bad hair day in the present.
7. Anna - She just doesn't do it for me lookswise or personality, least favourite
8. Lana - Side girl who was pretty tasty but relegated to side girl hell...

Last edited:
  • Hey there

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Damn i know it's always going to happen but it's my most hated trope please don't harm anyone
Well, fairly early on we learn ones that didn't die - Katie, Elena, Sebastian, Susan and her daughter, the masseuse (I forget names easily.) Only one I can think of is the mom - a couple of the guys there when MC was young, but they were mostly seen as creepy - other than the one who may be a detective of sorts?

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Well, fairly early on we learn ones that didn't die - Katie, Elena, Sebastian, Susan and her daughter, the masseuse (I forget names easily.) Only one I can think of is the mom - a couple of the guys there when MC was young, but they were mostly seen as creepy - other than the one who may be a detective of sorts?
Well it would really hurt like hell if any of the girls got hurt physically or seriously emotionally... The names you mentioned are mostly correct... However, only if you are on the path of the girls mentioned...
Katy must be here in the present, because you meet her...
Fleur is also here because Susan is talking about her... or meet her at the hotel...
You only see Elena in the present if you were in a relationship with her when you were young (Anna sends her an SMS) (If you're on another girl's route, this scene doesn't exist)...
Samantha - we don't know what happened to her or where she is...
Brianna - that's the case too, we don't know anything about it...
Lara - She's not here, and something must have happened to her, because MC and Mica are mentioning her name in a sinister way in the park...

These girls, who are kidnapped by some route, in different variations... And I just hope that everything will be alright in the end...
It's a "hell" game, with many variables, even the fate of the side girls changes, by your decisions... Clarissa/Denise - two separate routes, but only side girls... Susan is absolutely LI, even though she's not on the LI list. ..
I hope we will find out the fate of the kidnapped girls in the next episode, I think this will be MC's last day of vacation...

Last edited:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
There is also the possibility of meeting Fleur in the present
Unfortunately, only Susan talks about her in the hotel when I inquire about her... I haven't met Fleur personally in any of my playthroughs in the present time... If this is true, please tell me how, even in a spoiler...

Reactions: Dr.TSoni
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes