Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Well it would really hurt like hell if any of the girls got hurt physically or seriously emotionally... The names you mentioned are mostly correct... However, only if you are on the path of the girls mentioned...
Katy must be here in the present, because you meet her...
Fleur is also here because Susan is talking about her...
You only see Elena in the present if you were in a relationship with her when you were young (Anna sends her an SMS) (If you're on another girl's route, this scene doesn't exist)...
Samantha - we don't know what happened to her or where she is...
Brianna - that's the case too, we don't know anything about it...
Lara - She's not here, and something must have happened to her, because MC and Mica are mentioning her name in a sinister way in the park...

These girls, who are kidnapped by some route, in different variations... And I just hope that everything will be alright in the end...
It's a "hell" game, with many variables, even the fate of the side girls changes, by your decisions... Clarissa/Denise - two separate routes, but only side girls... Susan is absolutely LI, even though she's not on the LI list. ..
I hope we will find out the fate of the kidnapped girls in the next episode, I think this will be MC's last day of vacation...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Acsuka

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
Unfortunately, only Susan talks about her in the hotel when I inquire about her... I haven't met Fleur personally in any of my playthroughs in the present time... If this is true, please tell me how, even in a spoiler...
It happened to me in a save where I only flirted with her in the past, and in the present instead of Susan it was Fleur who ran the show

Oops I didn't see the answers XD

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Is it normal for Elena to go from wanting to do the biz after watching the movie with Anna to suddenly she's tired and wants to go to sleep after coming out the bathroom? I'm like shit, I just turned down walking Katy home for this...tempted to reload and just go with Katy instead now.

Oh fuck, Katy's just found out I'm banging her sister too :LOL:

That moment at dinner with the girls parents when you realize banging both of 'em was a bad idea...

Last edited:

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Is it normal for Elena to go from wanting to do the biz after watching the movie with Anna to suddenly she's tired and wants to go to sleep after coming out the bathroom? I'm like shit, I just turned down walking Katy home for this...tempted to reload and just go with Katy instead now.

That moment at dinner with the girls parents when you realize banging both of 'em was a bad idea...

Elena is still feeling too nervous at that point, hence the blue-balling :oops:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Didn't get that far yet, but only friends with Elena, but banging Katy. What is it with games where the hot one is named Katy? This and Where the Heart is at least. Only one I know is Katie, and she's a 16 year old tuxedo cat (had her since she was a kitten)

• Love
Reactions: Captain Crystallo

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
You're well on your way to a hot afternoon with the girls... ;)

Bruh, that girl is always either resting or sleepy...are you sure she doesn't suffer from narcolepsy? :sneaky:
Don't let Elena sleep next time... You will be rewarded... In fact, if you are "romantic" with both girls(Elena/Anna) at the same time, you will have the night of your life...;)

These four girls are something else... if you know what I mean...:love:

Attention, this is a strong spoiler!!!

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
How to get the scene with Susan?
Susan's route is triggered by kissing her on the couch in her house... Don't go for coffee with Fleur after shopping... Then the Fleur relationship won't start... The consequence of this is that Fleur will be the girl who is kidnapped at night... Later you will have the opportunity to strengthen Susan's relationship. and have sex with her again...

Reactions: JohnnyFromDeep
Aug 10, 2024
Susan's route is triggered by kissing her on the couch in her house... Don't go for coffee with Fleur after shopping... Then the Fleur relationship won't start... The consequence of this is that Fleur will be the girl who is kidnapped at night... Later you will have the opportunity to strengthen Susan's relationship. and have sex with her again...
K thanks man
in short, to get the scene with susan we need to get fleur kidnapped :HideThePain:

camube

Jun 4, 2022

i love this scene. More VNs needs to have consequences like this

Reactions: AlexMpog
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes