Seeking Seeking Female to Futa games

SpamLad

Apr 21, 2023
Like the title suggests, I am looking for games where a female character (may or may not be the protagonist) grows a dick or otherwise because a futa. The transformation could be reversable or not, I don't care about that part.

I am specifically looking for instances where the transformation is not desired (initially) or is a surprise and where the nature of the change is magical or unknown, like Futaring.

Nonetheless, any game the contains a female -> futa transformation is welcome. Willing or unwilling, magical or scientific or a mystery.

Bonus points if the transformation is gradual and not instant.

If the game contains aspects of NTR, incest or loli please give a warning.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Naked Ambition has magical unwanted futa, but you probably can't get it every game due to RNG and you may not be able to get it permanently due to RNG. You have partial control over the MC by building her deck from which cards are drawn during events, determining her decisions.

CS should have it, but I don't know how it works, and is text-only.

Ruin Me should have it for MC, allowing you to switch genitalia anytime once a certain machine becomes available, though MC doesn't visually appear ingame.

SpamLad

Apr 21, 2023
Naked Ambition has magical unwanted futa, but you probably can't get it every game due to RNG and you may not be able to get it permanently due to RNG. You have partial control over the MC by building her deck from which cards are drawn during events, determining her decisions.

CS should have it, but I don't know how it works, and is text-only.

Ruin Me should have it for MC, allowing you to switch genitalia anytime once a certain machine becomes available, though MC doesn't visually appear ingame.
Thanks for the recommendations. That first one looks fun.