Identify seeking for a fantasy game i cant remember the name of

siul

Apr 3, 2017
So basically it was a renpy game with 3dcg i loved a lot and cant remember the name . You lived in a house with the main 5 girls.

I remember they each had 5 diferent colors that were green , rose , purple , blue and the other i cant remember.
They also had very different personalitys , green was happy and loved plants , purple loved gaming . blue was always very shamefull.

The premise of the game was that there is a war in antoher fantasy world , that you could enter throught a portal that changed you into elves. This portal also gifted different abilitys to each of the girls and the mc who by the way was orphan. You could explore the other side and join 5 different guilds (the typical ones hunters , mages etc...) with each girl being assigned to one.
The last time i played a few months ago the game was in its 2nd or 3rd update and the main story ended when you met the princess of this world in the castle . it gave me the impression that the time of waiting between updates would be long , it was vey well made .
There was also a combat system in this game , turn based, first combat against a female orc .

anyway any help is appreciated . thanks in advance!