Seeking Seeking for ntr management games

ekanshgupta42

Dec 11, 2021
Seeking of NTR management game. Like MC has a tavern/bar or anything where his partner works and gets it. Appreciate hidden NTR trope more, but casual works just fine.

FanOfClouds

Apr 12, 2024
It is not NTR but you may enjoy Corruption Town. As the name sugests is based on corruption mechanics and has a really satisfing gameplay.

The project was inspired by the Karryn's Prision barmaid minigame, but lately has evolved in something quite new and unique.

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
It is not NTR but you may enjoy Corruption Town. As the name sugests is based on corruption mechanics and has a really satisfing gameplay.

The project was inspired by the Karryn's Prision barmaid minigame, but lately has evolved in something quite new and unique.
Damn, I took a look and it's really interesting, thanks dude

Reactions: FanOfClouds

FanOfClouds

Apr 12, 2024
Damn, I took a look and it's really interesting, thanks dude
I'm a really big fan of this developer work, but don't have enough money in this moment to support him financially, so i always make some time to spread the word and try to make his work get more attention as my way of retribution for his great work.

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
I'm a really big fan of this developer work, but don't have enough money in this moment to support him financially, so i always make some time to spread the word and try to make his work get more attention as my way of retribution for his great work.
Good job) I played and even though only 1 job is available, it's just fucking awesome, I love waitresses and barmaids. Don't you know something like that?