[R-Play tester] Unpaid Seeking for playtester for a expirimental game

cornxxx

Aug 11, 2019
Project: Charlotte's Livestream Misadventures

Developer: cornxxx

Seeking: Playtester

Employment Type: Paid (A token of appreciation rather than a salary - Think of it as a bonus. Options include $10-15 gift cards for platforms like Steam, Google Play, Apple, Spotify, etc., or direct transfers in various cryptocurrencies. I'm trying to minimize PayPal use.)

Unpaid ( unless for long collaborator ) I found several players who wanted to test and I went a little over budget.

Work Commitment: One project

Preferred Method of Contact: F95zone (DM me)

Job Description:
I recently dived into game development with Unreal Engine. It's been a month of enjoyable and creative exploration from first coding with C++ to first 3D realisation ! This is my first Unreal Engine project, and I'm looking for players who can test the game, provide feedback, and suggest improvements. This is a modest & small project( for now ), and the offered $10 is more of a thank-you gesture than a wage. I'm keen on establishing long-term relationships with collaborators who share a passion for development.

Please be aware that the game, including the tutorial, is not fully complete and may have missing elements. Also, as I don't have a QWERTY keyboard but an AZERTY one, the keybindings in the game might seem off, but I've tried to ensure that the game adapts to QWERTY configurations. Moreover, English is not my first language, so please expect some grammatical and vocabulary errors.

Anyways I'm looking for honest, constructive feedback to understand the game's potential and to make necessary improvements. I'm particularly interested in how well the game runs on different machines. If you're interested, I'm looking to bring on 4-5 playtesters. Please send me a DM if you're keen to be part of this journey!

PS : this game is not Ashley naked Adventure ( a game I've been making over 2 year, but it's a different game with more or less the "same" story/universe ), the game is also a bit "heavy" with a filesize of 1.59 GB

Gameplay : 20 -30 min

Here some screenshots :

Last edited:

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I'm also interested but I don't know when I'd have the time for such a thing.

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
I'm trying to make my own game aswell but i'm never happy and want always to raise the bar, so I know how important feedback and testers can be. I can test your porject and give feedback, I can do that next to my project.

I do have basic expierence in Unreal Engine, Daz3D, RPG maker, Ren'py and overal gaming. If you would be interested, send me a PM and I will leave my discord name. My timezone is Central European Time, but I think that's not a issue for you, since you use AZERTY. You must live in either Belgium or France.

Last edited:
Reactions: cornxxx

Arthur benj

Jul 12, 2021
Hello i would like to test the game also if there is still a slot. Just for fun and feedback, no need to pay ^_^

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I'm trying to make my own game aswell but i'm never happy and want always to raise the bar...
That's a common issue for artists indeed. I myself do a bit of drawing (even though I'm bad at it), and it never feels really finished until it turns out bloated.

I recommend that you make yourself a wishlist of content, and then decide what you want in the upcoming version, and keep the rest as a to-do list for subsequent versions.