Seeking Seeking for slut wife/girlfriend game

Killershoshu

Jun 22, 2018
Hello everyone,

After searching I did not manage to find my happiness, so i'm looking for games in which the protagonist, turns his wife or girlfriend into a slut/whore and gives her orders, making her show off or fuck with anyone he want.

But no RPG please, I'm not a big fan of the style of game, i'm more in games like Desert Stalker, Dream of Desire, etc etc... =)

Thank you in advance for your help and excuse me for my bad English (I am French) ^^' .

Reactions: JamboIRA

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
Welp, the top of mind options are The Adventurous Couple and The Office Wife - but they don't offer any domination over the wife, it's more a consensual thing. Dunno if that's what the OP exactly searches for.

saimon64

Jun 2, 2022
Hello everyone,

After searching I did not manage to find my happiness, so i'm looking for games in which the protagonist, turns his wife or girlfriend into a slut/whore and gives her orders, making her show off or fuck with anyone he want.

But no RPG please, I'm not a big fan of the style of game, i'm more in games like Desert Stalker, Dream of Desire, etc etc... =)

Thank you in advance for your help and excuse me for my bad English (I am French) ^^' .
here is what you need)
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-wifes-a-star-v0-12-beta-deviantwiz.17993/ :giggle: