Seeking Seeking games not listed with "Animated" but are.

May 7, 2023
I'm looking for games that are, for whatever reason, not listed as "Animated," but are animated.

An example of this would be The Imperial Gatekeeper.

Reactions: Echoooooo
May 7, 2023
I'm not sure what you specifically need, your requirements could be anything from my perspective but I tried my best to find what you're looking for.

Here you go, a list of games that could possibly be what you're seeking:

Let me know what you think. :giggle:
All these games are listed as "Animated" in the tags. Sorry, dog, but this is the exact opposite of what I'm looking for.

I tried my best to explain, but I'll try again. I don't know if you've played The Imperial Gatekeeper, but if you have you'll notice that the game has sex scenes and they're animated, but if you check the game's page it's not listed as a game with animation.

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
This isn't the first thread of this kind you create, do you get off on wrong tags or something o_O

Echoooooo

Mar 29, 2020
All these games are listed as "Animated" in the tags. Sorry, dog, but this is the exact opposite of what I'm looking for.

I tried my best to explain, but I'll try again. I don't know if you've played The Imperial Gatekeeper, but if you have you'll notice that the game has sex scenes and they're animated, but if you check the game's page it's not listed as a game with animation.
As jikop has mentioned, I can't help but assume that you just want a game with a missing tag. I'm not kink-shaming but if that really is the case then your only option/solution is to search for recently uploaded animated game that didn't get labeled as "animated" yet. Otherwise try to explain what you exactly found in "The Imperial Gatekeeper" that you want in other games, if it is the "animated" aspect only then why bother if it has the "animated" tag or not? Just try a bunch of animated games until you find the perfect match.

May 7, 2023
This isn't the first thread of this kind you create, do you get off on wrong tags or something o_O
As jikop has mentioned, I can't help but assume that you just want a game with a missing tag. I'm not kink-shaming but if that really is the case then your only option/solution is to search for recently uploaded animated game that didn't get labeled as "animated" yet. Otherwise try to explain what you exactly found in "The Imperial Gatekeeper" that you want in other games, if it is the "animated" aspect only then why bother if it has the "animated" tag or not? Just try a bunch of animated games until you find the perfect match.
Okay, let me try to explain again. I think The Imperial Gatekeeper falls into a sort of grey area for animation. The gameplay has animation and there's sex during gameplay. It's not crazy or anything, but it does have it. But The Imperial Gatekeeper also has these hand-drawn/crafted dialog-heavy H-scenes that are NOT animated. So it kinda has both, animated sex and not animated sex. Now the H-scenes are kinda of the big ticket items of The Imperial Gatekeeper, so for whoever had to tag the game, when it came time to tag it, they probably based the tags off those scenes. Hence, no "Animated" tag.

The Imperial Gatekeeper falls into this grey area. This grey area is what I'm looking for. It's niche, I know, and hard to find, but isn't that why the "seeking" section exists? To ask for help finding things that otherwise might be difficult to do by yourself.

Reactions: Echoooooo and jikop

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Well, Greenskins doesn't have the tag but has "animated" in the OP. The animations are very simple, 2-3 frames each.
L&P has animations.
OE also has what the dev calls "pseudo-animations", which iirc are also just a couple of frames each.

Reactions: FrankWestPhoJrn

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
Okay, let me try to explain again. I think The Imperial Gatekeeper falls into a sort of grey area for animation. The gameplay has animation and there's sex during gameplay. It's not crazy or anything, but it does have it. But The Imperial Gatekeeper also has these hand-drawn/crafted dialog-heavy H-scenes that are NOT animated. So it kinda has both, animated sex and not animated sex. Now the H-scenes are kinda of the big ticket items of The Imperial Gatekeeper, so for whoever had to tag the game, when it came time to tag it, they probably based the tags off those scenes. Hence, no "Animated" tag.

The Imperial Gatekeeper falls into this grey area. This grey area is what I'm looking for. It's niche, I know, and hard to find, but isn't that why the "seeking" section exists? To ask for help finding things that otherwise might be difficult to do by yourself.
I get it now, didn't mean to sound rude, was meant just as a joke. That said, it's a difficult search, mostly because if we trust the tag system a game that hasn't the animated tag most often than not doesn't have animated scenes. I can try to help, I will search excluding the animated tag, and browse some pages, see if I find something (if memory cooperates).

May 7, 2023
I get it now, didn't mean to sound rude, was meant just as a joke. That said, it's a difficult search, mostly because if we trust the tag system a game that hasn't the animated tag most often than not doesn't have animated scenes. I can try to help, I will search excluding the animated tag, and browse some pages, see if I find something (if memory cooperates).
No worries, man. I knew you were just joshin me. I was about to hit you back with a ;) like you found me out.

I also tried looking through all the games with the "Animated" tag excluded, but that's rough, man. The tags system is, more often than not, right. And I wouldn't even say it was wrong to list The Imperial Gatekeeper as not animated. Cause, again, the main H-scenes are not animated. But that's a weird game where all the sexiness kinda comes from the gameplay. If I had to pick which I'd want in that game, the H-scenes or the gameplay, I'd probably pick the gameplay. That's just me though.

At the end of the day, I guess I'm looking for a game that isn't animated but has some sexy gameplay, like The Imperial Gatekeeper.

Another example, kinda sorta, may be Mesugaki-chan Wants to Make Them Understand. However, that game does, without a doubt, have animation. The H-scenes and the gameplay are animated, but like TIG, the sexy gameplay is the big thing that pulls people in.

I just hope I'm making sense. It's a bit hard to describe, but I'll keep looking for some more examples. I could've sworn I had another game like this. I just can't remember the name of it right now.

May 7, 2023
Well, Greenskins doesn't have the tag but has "animated" in the OP. The animations are very simple, 2-3 frames each.
L&P has animations.
OE also has what the dev calls "pseudo-animations", which iirc are also just a couple of frames each.
Goblin, you always be coming through like the homie you are. I'm not sure if these games are for me, but they technically do meet all the guidelines, so I gotta give you an A+. This will be reflected on your next report card and would like it if you showed your mother how good you did on this mid-term exam. I'm sure she'll be just as proud of you as I am.

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
Chances are you already played it, but have you tried karryn's prison FrankWestPhoJrn? It is kinda animated, not listed as such, there are tons of sprites and graphics are pretty dinamic. Maybe it isn't what you're searching for but if you haven't tried it you won't be disappointed, it's one of the better games. If you do I recommend the medium difficulty.

May 7, 2023
Chances are you already played it, but have you tried karryn's prison FrankWestPhoJrn? It is kinda animated, not listed as such, there are tons of sprites and graphics are pretty dinamic. Maybe it isn't what you're searching for but if you haven't tried it you won't be disappointed, it's one of the better games. If you do I recommend the medium difficulty.
I've heard a lot about that game, but I've never played it. Mainly because it's listed as not animated so that kinda put me off a little bit. But I've heard a lot of good things about it, so I think I'll just take the dive and try it.