Seeking Seeking games where a group of men or bros tag team sluts.

jacklmeyer

Dec 6, 2020
Hello, I am a new user here(male) and I am seeking actively games which involve toxic mysognistic frat culture or boys club culture wherein a group of men or boys actively tagteam and cheeron each other.

I am bisexual (dominant) and have no limits in kinks, so gay themes, urination, raceplay etc I have no problems with normally weird stuff..

Just needed suggestions.

Thank you bros!
PS

I am sorry if my thread location is wrong, this is my first post, If anyone directs me on how to change stuff I gladlt will. Sorry again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koot123

jacklmeyer

Dec 6, 2020
ioU - in the later stages of the game, the untouchable ice queen boss reluctantly becomes the office whore.
Karryn's Prison - the whole game is pretty much about MC getting gangbanged by criminals.
Thanks man, anything more? I played Blackheart hotel and the gameswas awsome as fuck. I loved the TONY and MC tagteam, hunce looked for more Maledom and Male MC, nothing agaisnt other games, just dont like non-male MCs.

Also, how did you out the seeking tag in this thread bro?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Koot123

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Mother's Best Friend- ms and his father unite to fuck the secretary and her friend (alternately and together), then by agreement they corrupt their sister, at later stages, ms unites with her brother and corrupts aunt and aunt's daughter

Son of a Bitch!- in the alternative branch of the mother, ms and his friend have fun breeding the mother of ms for a threesome

The Twist-here you and your friend can fuck a considerable number of milfs

Small Town- you're breaking up the family yourself, but there will be a lot of cases of group sex and you can join or your family members will join you, male characters are also present there

Koot123

May 8, 2022
I also raised a similar question a long time ago, if you have similar games, put them pliz in the ejtu topic)

Koot123

May 8, 2022
here are a couple more or less suitable

The Patriarch- the beginning of the game is just gorgeous, then it goes off topic, but who knows, maybe the author will come to his mind)

Warlock and Boobs

The Guy in Charge- there is a sharing branch

Outmaneuver! NN Pick-up Beach-there is no direct interaction, but there is an indirect, purely competitive game of who will be the first to breed girls

Reactions: rgnar62

Koot123

May 8, 2022
short but intense group use games

Work In Progress

Sexy Trainer Shoko Sugimoto

Twin Succubus

jacklmeyer

Dec 6, 2020
short but intense group use games

Work In Progress

Sexy Trainer Shoko Sugimoto

Twin Succubus

Wow thanks bro!!! Gonna have fun with them.

A dad-son tagteam? Super hot.

Also, fi you can attach a link of your thread, we can connect these two threads for others to easily switch between them.

Last edited:

Koot123

May 8, 2022
iNSight of you - a game where a man seduces his boss himself and with the help of other people

Koot123

May 8, 2022
hi here's another game

New Earth - the game kokraz is what we are looking for and look at more games by this author, they are basically all like that, only the environment and the narrative change

jacklmeyer

Dec 6, 2020
Mother's Best Friend- ms and his father unite to fuck the secretary and her friend (alternately and together), then by agreement they corrupt their sister, at later stages, ms unites with her brother and corrupts aunt and aunt's daughter

Son of a Bitch!- in the alternative branch of the mother, ms and his friend have fun breeding the mother of ms for a threesome

The Twist-here you and your friend can fuck a considerable number of milfs

Small Town- you're breaking up the family yourself, but there will be a lot of cases of group sex and you can join or your family members will join you, male characters are also present there

Fuck tried the first game, but fucking so much grind, I want to fap, not keep clicking! Thanks for the suggestion tho, shitty game but nice concept.

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Sexy Trainer Shoko Sugimoto-- try this game, although it is censored, but I guarantee you will have a lot of fun and it is fast))

Reactions: jacklmeyer

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
If you liked Blackheart Hotel you should check out Secrets of Whispering Pines by the same dev. So far it only has one scene like that but Im sure there will be more. The same dev is also making Personal Assistant:Blackheart Edition,where there will be more of that I think. Blackheart Hotel is also getting a dlc and later a sequel.