• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Seeking seeking games with Wife and/or mother falling in love with bully

Dea D2

Aug 16, 2022
As the title suggests, I am hoping somebody could perhaps recommend me games in which the bully of the husband, and/or son seduces the wife/mother, and causes her to fall in love with them, or at least games similar. I am a fan of bad ending ntr games, so, any with the wife/mother leaving is a huge plus. But any recommendation is greatly appreciated, with that in mind. I am really hoping to steer clear away from recommendations that has the game go heavily into incest with the mother and son. I am not a fan of those games, and would very much like to focus more on games in which the husband and/or son are more voyeur's than anything else. That said, any recommendation again is very much appreciated. And thank you.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Try this list, but emotional connections done well is very uncommon. I would say HPMF is well-written and fits the bill including voyeur son / BF, while HC2 has the voyeur stuff (albeit with oblivious MC) as well as a potential dark NTR ending, but goes soft on the bully stuff, depending on how you define it. I also recommend these stories if you're into reading:

Reactions: agrael72

Dea D2

Aug 16, 2022
Try this list, but emotional connections done well is very uncommon. I would say HPMF is well-written and fits the bill including voyeur son / BF, while HC2 has the voyeur stuff (albeit with oblivious MC) as well as a potential dark NTR ending, but goes soft on the bully stuff, depending on how you define it. I also recommend these stories if you're into reading:

Yeah, definitely feel it there with the emotional connections. The desert is very dry with few, FEW oasis's. Haha, that said. They're gold. I wont lie, thanks for the recommendations.