Seeking Seeking Gay NTR games

Ralik

Apr 21, 2018
As the title states I'm seeking gay games with NTR comment I'm still new to the site and have checked the main thread but its as far as I can tell mostly straight content.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Yeah... I had it planned for the next storyline, but it lost the patreon poll, so it will be later. It will eventually come, but it will be at 2023/24 . Sorry for bringing out bad news.

To be honest, I have yet to find any NTR gay games... It's really a rare fetish on these games.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
I wish I could help, because that would mean I know those games myself lol
There are some games that feature both tags, but they are bi-games, and the NTR is focused in female interaction. Seeds of Chaos could qualify if you squint, choosing to build a fitting headcannon around side characters.
Sharing is way more common, because there's enough gay drama IRL to create even more fictional headaches haha

Still, I'd love to see:
*A man getting stolen from his wife/girlfriend by a guy ( effeminate is fine, but please, no breasts or wide hips. )
*A guy falling for the playboy that stolen his wife, becoming his sub, and both of them leaving the skank alone
*Same scenario than above, but with him getting revenge on the playboy and making him his b*tch to replace the woman he stole.
*A man getting NTRed by another and suffering a lot. Classic cuck style with three dudes.
*A pure, innocent young man getting corrupted by a player, going through all that degradation only to find he's just one of many guys he pimps, part of a harem

...And a lot of other nice scenarios that involve boys being boys and doing very bad things.