MGGEDev

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2021
Project:
- Currently Unnamed Project - Early Development

Developer:
- Me

Looking for:
- We are seeking a quality Hentai artist that can draw original NSFW monster girl character designs and ideally a couple of different sex scenes with them.
- The ideal style we are looking for is in the style of Monster Girl Quest, anyone who can draw a similar style would be perfect.

Let your amazing artwork inspire the game!

Ideal Artist:

- Able to design high quality monster girls
- Comfortable with femdom, non-consensual and light vore fetishes
- Able to draw nice femdom sex scenes, capturing the spirit of monster girls violating the main character
- Consistent style and able to draw the same character in different scenes/positions
- Available to take on a large quantity of commissions and designs

Employment Type:

- Paid per your terms for pieces of work, we are happy to negotiate price with you, paid regardless of game success or status.
- If the game succeeds we can potentially offer profit sharing, happy to negotiate for the right artist.

Work commitment:

For the ideal artist, we can offer long term work as we are initially looking for at least 15-20 individual characters with possibly a few scenes each. Backgrounds not required as the focus should be on the characters and their bodies.

Mainly we are asking for consistency and that you'll be open to designing more content for us in the future should things work out.

It would be perfect if we could find someone willing to be an artist for this game currently as well as in the future for updates and potential future developments, on the basis that you will be paid for all commissions upon completion. Possibly also able to discuss profit shares should the game reach completion and find success.

Preferred method of contact:
- For now a message on this site is fine.

Job Description:

We are in the planning stages of developing an rpg which revolves around monster girls, we are seeking an artist to design a varied set of monster girls for the game.
Many of the characters can have a degree of artistic freedom at your discretion as long as they fit well in the material and the concept.

This project is very fetish specific and the following elements are very important:

- Based on the monster girl fetish
- Heavily femdom based scenes, monster girl violating the hero
- Some slightly darker elements such as game over sex (death by snu snu), maybe light vore.

Additional comments:
- You will be listed in the game credits unless you prefer to remain anonymous.

Reactions: ayyacer

n__u___t

Jul 8, 2021
Hello, i'm an artist currently looking for more project to work with, i mostly do commission work up to now with a few short game project here and there, you can see my portfolio in this link:

Please contact my email if you want to discuss more: nutpixiv@gmail.com

Reibles

Apr 16, 2021
Hello again. I wrote you in PM recently. I can draw in any style you need and will take only 40$ for a character, since I like the project you are working on. Here is my portfolio. Please contact me. cookyspooky#0986

nickfarie

Jan 4, 2019
It seems like you may have filled the slot already but if you are still looking for a monster girl artist I would like to work with you! If you're interested lemme know! <3

Reactions: Fatboi111

sunday322

May 27, 2020

discord : SunDay#3347
not actually anime/manga style, but im willing to try out new stuff

lehf18

Feb 27, 2021
Hello, I'm a novice artist looking for work!
Skilled in Lineart and Background, #LeHF18#2575