[R>Programmer] Paid Seeking HTML5 programmer for text adventure rpg game shell. (Paid project)

GarretMvahd

Feb 18, 2020
Project:
This project is a personal one that is primarily going to be used for hobby projects with slight chance for revenue. Essentially, i have a certain fondness for the game Corruption of champions, which is a text based adult RPG. It's structure and systems inspired me, after some tinkering with its, to come up with my own ideas for text adventure rpgs. However, I don't exactly have the best skills with coding, so I figured I would hire or pay someone to put together a simple shell or system that would allow for me to easily put my ideas to use. Further details to be discussed.

Developer:
The developer of this idea is me, Garret Mvahd

Looking for:
I am currently looking for a HTML5 programmer or coder that is capable of creating a simple system or a simple shell in which my ideas can be brought to life. Essentially what I want is a very simple, streamlined RPG Maker like thing where in events, characters, custom Scripts, weapons, items, NPCs, and so on can be added to a database and then basically pinned together Into a coherent game.

Employment Type:
The employment type on offer is a by item Arrangement. Essentially when you agree to work on this project, we will work out a list of things that will need to be completed, and for everyone that is completed successfully, with no bugs, no crashing, or indeed any errors oh, then you will be paid for that item. be sure to make a fair assessment of the amount of work with that would be involved and the amount of time that it will take before you give an estimate on how much it will cost.

Work commitment:
Your work commitment essentially will be determined by how much you are willing to earn by working on the project. You are not obligated by contract to Work on every single item that will be on the list required to complete this project. However once you have started working on an item, you are obligated to finish it. for example, if you agree to start working on the item database, and then decide halfway through that you do not want to work on this project anymore, you will not be compensated for the incomplete work. Therefore if you want or are considering leaving the project, it is best that you do so when you are not working on any of the items required to finish the project.

Preferred method of contact:
my preferred method of contact is by Discord. If you are interested in working on this project, send me a friend request on Discord and we will discuss matters. My discord is GarretMvahd#8371

Job Description:
the job description is pretty much listed above, however I will list it again here. the job is as follows, and HTML5 coder or programmer, just in case they're interchangeable, who will use their skills to create a user interface, or system, or shell, that will be used to create texted based Adventure RPGs similar in nature to Corruption of Champions and other like games.

Additional comments:
A word of caution, I can be a little picky at times, but not very often, also I am working on a budget, so don't send me an invoice for $400 or $500 then expect it to be paid immediately. I am very reasonable person, so as long as we discussed it everything should be fine.