Seeking input on possible game

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
I've been thinking about trying my hand at making a game. Looking to see if there would be any interest before I go too far with the character I'm currently developing. I'm new to both 3D modeling and Ren'py so it won't be available right away, maybe a month or 2 down the road. Basically I just want to get an idea on how many people would be interested in me taking this idea to a full story. For the image with 2 characters, the normal sized model is just a "prop" . I just needed something to show size comparison so it will not be a final character at this time. Any input or advice would be appreciated. nicolette holding glans 01.png Nicolette fairy 01.png

Reactions: antonio1508

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
First and foremost, what idea? You have two renders. One with a fairy and a cock, and a fairy standing on a prop. Hard to give input on a possible game or idea when there's nothing shown. All I can really say here is if you enjoy the story and genre/fetishes, then do it. It doesn't matter how niche or divisive it is. If it's something you want to make or are confident in, then just make it. That said, try keeping the scope of the project small. Ambitiousness sounds good on paper, but will kill any project with too much of it.

Also, 2 months is. . .simply not enough. Maybe I'm a slow learner, but it took me that just to have a strong understanding of Daz (surfaces, maps, even longer for lighting, etc, and I'm still learning stuff) and Ren'py. For reference, my VN took just under five months for a solid release at bit under five hundred renders. Obviously that'll change depending on the length of your VN, but putting a timetable on it won't help all the same.

Reactions: Kantanshi

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
As I said, I'm new to this so I was probably being optimistic time wise. As far as the idea, I just meant on the quality of the fairy character I'm developing. Render quality, figure features, etc. I don't yet have a solid story plan at this time. I was just wondering if the character itself is something that people would be interested in seeing more of. Character design can make or break a game, in my opinion, so I just wanted to know if my first character design was of interest to people.

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
i would be interested personnaly :) i love fairy and size difference scene and your quality seem to be good i know some interaction are not easy to do but it's the real challenge , have a good quality about a fairy game or a size difference game , but yeah rendering doesnt make all , we would like to know how kind of game it should be ^^ . Anyway a game with MAIN character fairie are rare and would be a good idea with a good quality.

Reactions: Kantanshi