[R>Artist 3D] Share Seeking Long-term DAZ3D Animator for Combat & Other Animations in VN

Aug 24, 2019
Project:
The Rising Son ( unreleased ). A dystopian cyberpunk story of ambition, corruption, and revenge. Will you join the corrupt elite and take the city for everything it’s worth, or will you make the hard choice and try to bring joy and honor to those who can’t take it for themselves?

Developer:
ssbarryerotica

Looking for:
I'm hoping to find a capable and competent animator who can work with me and my other partner, treating this project as if it is own.

Employment Type:
As this project is currently unreleased and no revenue has been generated so far, I am hoping to find someone who might be willing to work for and towards a share in the eventual overall revenue of the project. I know it might not be easy finding someone willing to go ahead with this, but it's worth a try.

Work commitment:
Considering how delayed the project has already become, I'm not particularly stern as long as whoever joins us can work at a steady pace. It is worth mentioning though that this project ( in our humble opinion ) has tremendous potential and the sooner it is launched, the more beneficial it may prove to be for all of us.

Preferred method of contact:
Feel free to message me on Discard at ssbarry

Job Description:
This project requires combat animations using DAZ-based character and it has proven to be too time-consuming for me. Although not necessary, the animator could potentially also take on creating the sexual animations as well.