Seeking Seeking/Looking for possibly Japanese Harem games with femdom and avoidable NTR

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
I already know a lot of them on this site, but here's the specifics:

A) Has to have a singular male main character, please I'm begging y'all not in the "Divorced Dad" age range.

B) Has to have multiple women chasing or interested in the MC, or the MC interested in multiple women, and therefore harem content of course.

C) Speaking of, the majority of the female characters must be assertive to dominant, especially toward the MC. If you think I'm asking for a game where "they pass him around like a used bong at a hippie commune" then yes that's what I'm saying. Actual Femdom fetish is also highly appreciated.

D) The game must have SOME form of stakes in the form of potentially avoidable NTR or NTR Bad Endings, to spice things up.

E) Game being a Japanese one (while also in English if at least MTL) is not a must mind you but highly appreciated.

F) Game should have a gallery of some sort to be able to see scenes featuring dialogue between characters, not still images, not just CGs, full scene in gallery, you know, because it's 2024 and that's the expected bare minimum.