Seeking seeking non-text based corruption tales with news desk-quality writing

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
In a nutshell, I love the writing in News Desk - the humiliation and self-degradation scenarios in that game are hot as fuck and the other kinks layered on top (exhibitionism, pseudo-public use, etc.) make it one of my top games on this site. I'm struggling to find anything that's really similar which isn't 100% text based aside from maybe iNSight of You and Third Crisis, both of which I've played to death.

All suggestions are appreciated, though to save people some time - the bog standard trainers and corruption JRPGs we all know and love don't really fit the bill.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
For the maledom, those 2 are also my favorites that are very hard to match. Maybe try Bitch Breaker if you haven't, it's more similar to ioY. Also, Pyorgora's earlier games like Soldier's Life.

I haven't played TC much aside from browsing the gallery, but for bimbofication and mind-control, Defenestration is a good start. SKA too, though it is way slower and longer. There's also BMO TV, but it's very TF-focused and not so much about sex, plus the writing is just OK. Fashion Business has a lot of exhib and degradation stuff, but the writing really lets it down imo, and the grind is diabolical from Ch.2.