[R>Programmer] Paid Share Seeking reliable Ren'Py programmer(s) to assist with adventure/dating sim game development

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Hey there. I'm seeking reliable and collaborative programmers with experience in Ren'Py to assist with an adventure/dating sim/sandbox game I've recently begun development on. The work is a spin-off of a mod that I've been working on for a popular trainer game - we've decided to take it to the next level and make it its own game.

Since this is a spin-off of work already completed, we have a significant part of the codebase completed. What I'm looking for are people to help develop more advanced features.

Note that this is not a commercial project - the game will be released for free. I am funding the game, with support from donations.

Project:
- Happy to share details over DM

Looking for:
- At least one new programmer

Employment Type:
- Paid
- Willing to negotiate all sorts of arrangements, including hourly pay rate, percentage of donations, and whatever else you can think of.

Work commitment:
- This is a long-term project. At the same time, we are early in development and I am quite eager to get the ball rolling. The ideal person for this position would have at least a couple hours to work on this every day.

Preferred method of contact:
- DM

Job Description:
- Setting up core game mechanics
- ATL for NSFW animations
- Screen language for UI development
- Ren'Py scripting to support scene implementation (will be provided with dialogue/narration script)

Additional comments:
- Above all else, I really want people who are nice to work with and who will get excited about the game. I'm a friendly guy and really passionate about this project, so I'm hoping it's as much a fun experience as an opportunity to get paid for your skills :)

Wiki-kun

Aug 11, 2022
My discord tag is Wiki#1816 i would like to discuss your plans for the project and other important aspects. as begginer programmer I'm looking forward to experience game development process. I am willing to work unpaid firstly but when i learn to do my job rather consistently I will request some small payment for work from that point onwards.

skylr

Nov 6, 2021
You can reach me at Chiyo#1437 if you're still looking for developers to help with the project. Any details I would be more than happy to discuss them through Discord if possible, and if you need any specifications feel free to ask away.