Seeking Seeking romance games without forced lesbian content

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
I know I'm in the minority with this but I'm not a big fan of forced lesbian content in games. I usually stay away from game with "Lesbian" tag in games. I understand just because it has that tag doesn't mean it involves main love interests but as you may know if you ask in the thread if it is avoidable you get bombarded by people calling you Gay, misogynist, lesbian hater, or any other derogatory term they can think of to call you. Just my personal preference when I play a game I want to be solely focused on the LI's in the game and I want them to focus on me. A lot of these games have Female LIs making out or even having sex with their friends and the MC will just say "That's so hot" . Again I know I'm in the minority maybe I'm to vanilla but that's just me. I don't mind lesbian content in the sense that it's not forced on me. I don't mind it if it's a choice and is done in front of me not behind me back. Prefer to avoid lesbian content all together but if it's in a group relationship sense and not just " Oh the MC won't mind, just having fun :HideThePain:" Any recommendations would be appreciated

Games that I played that has lesbian content but is avoidable
Monkey Business
Haleys Story
Where The Heart Is
Bare Witness (Didn't mind the one because it flows really nicely with the plot but you can choose to avoid it)
Melody
Sisterly Lust

Appreciate it in advance (y)

Reactions: D4rkK1ng