Seeking Seeking SIMP game with women controlling all men

Caelan_Prince

Nov 27, 2017
I played escape from Misantry - not into some of the more extreme themes, but I loved how you can instantly submit to every woman and just be this laughingstock of a hero. I want a game that allows you to totally debase yourself from the beginning? I've played some other stuff like Estate dominate, tower of trample, and Domina but I want something where the main character is unabashedly unashamedly into submission and every woman knows it and is manipulating him.

Alternatively also interested in games where Women amass large simp armies or gynarchy-female rule type games. Escape from Misantry also had these themes and human semen tasting like food so men were being hunted for extraction.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Ah that's why I couldn't find it, I used OP's spelling then tried Escape from Misandry thinking that might be the correction. Thank you friend.
Yes, that's what I expected. I saw the title in latest updates a few days ago so I knew "Misantry" wasn't quite right, but I remembered that it definitely had a 'T'.

Aner andro anthro, io sais mucho Graecus.