[R>Artist 3D] Paid Share Seeking Some Help for Rendering with Project...

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Project:

My project is called Karlsson's Gambit, you can find my thread HERE.
My Discord is . (best way to contact me)
Discord name is Mistress Tess Grym Gudinna Games #2691

Developer:

Grym Gudinna Games

Looking for:

Hi! I'm looking for a Daz 3D artist that could assist with my current project! More details below on job description.

Employment Type:

Paid flat fee or revenue share (open to discussion depending on scope of work, etc.) I would require a short test sample of say 3-4 renders and/or showing me examples to make sure you can do the art, etc. I'd likely want to have someone try a few renders with a current character from my game as well, just to see how it looks. If all goes well, I would be totally fine with doing a written agreement for the next update (for me that's 0.5)

Preferred method of contact:

Discord, but DM here ok too. Please share a few samples and/or your background and experience. I'd also like to know your computer specs (not going to disqualify anyone just based on this, but very helpful to know for projecting tasks, etc.) that you could be using for the project.

Job Description:

I'm seeking someone that could maybe help with Daz 3D art for my current project. Ideally they have some ability to kind of match my own rendering (I'm not super great, so this might be an easy bar haha!) with a decent computer and ability to help create the right mood/vibe with the art, etc. I have done the game so far without animation, but if someone has some ability in this area and feels it could help the project even more, I am open to that as well. Also helpful if they know how to receive/use all of my assets (such as characters) and such. Please check out my thread or try to play the game to get an idea of the type of project it is, and what kind of art is being used. I am a very busy professional with my own business, so I do expect anyone contacting me to at least show they have some semblance of preparation by having a modicum of understanding about my project.

Additional comments:

I am currently plugging away mostly on my own, and had a little help with a person in my office, but she is infinitely more valuable rendering interiors of rooms/homes for the business than on the game given the current differences in revenue and current client demands. I would like to keep doing the project, but I am finding it more and more challenging given my normal business (interior design) commitments. When I started this game, the business was a tiny one room office with two people, and we are now quite busy with more staff and a growing revenue model, so my demands have exponentially increased outside of this project. So ideally the person who works with me can understand how busy I am and kind of work well with some independence. (perhaps biweekly goals for renders/assignment, etc) A lot depends on the person, so it's hard to be more precise, but I am flexible in a lot of things for the right person.

I am going to leave this up to at least the end of April, as it is my desire to possibly bring someone on for May. (so it might be a two month test contract for May/June to release 0.5, and then see how it goes from there)