Paid Share Seeking someone who is skilled with Photoshop/Photo Editing [Long-Term]

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Project:
MILF Warrior (F95 Link) - Visual Novel featuring a female protagonist in a medieval/steampunk setting.

Developer:
Cheesecake 3D - -

Looking for:
Someone who is skilled in photoshop and knows his or her way around post-composition/editing.

Employment Type:
Shared Revenue

Work commitment:
Depends on your schedule.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord - Cheesecake#2320 / Or you can reply here, but we'd end up just talking in Discord anyway.

Job Description:
Edit multiple high-quality images - long term.

Additional comments:
I need someone who knows their way around photoshop editing. Currently, I am developing a VN in which all the 3D, coding, and story are done by myself. I'm currently just a one-man team, however, I need someone who is skilled in photoshop and can really make images look much better. All my renders are in 4K at the max samples possible, so you would be editing very high-quality images. This is a long-term position with rapid growth. If you're interested, DM me on Discord or reply here. Thank you.

Last edited:

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
I couldn't write earlier. I sent the link through my phone.
I know how to work in photoshop. Both with 3D images and with real photos (removing pimples, redness, where-needed to remove, somewhere to enlarge, to grow eyelashes, to make an effect and so on...)
https://f95zone.to/threads/developer-looking-for-a-job.75946/

Last edited: