Polarity

Developer:
Sir Dammed (Eternity Games)

Looking for:
Video Editor / Video Creator

Employment Type:
Unpaid / Volunteer / Freelance

Work commitment:
One-time only, single job, maybe 1-2hrs of work in total.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: Sir Dammed#5270
OR
Direct message me

Job Description:
I'm looking for someone who can create a TRAILER for the game POLARITY. I wouldn't need anything particularly fancy: a slideshow of images along with theme music, maybe an animation, and a few graphics would be perfectly fine: and I'd be willing to provide all of these things (images, music, animations, & graphics) if needed.

The trailer wouldn't need to be any more than 3 minutes long, and for the average video editor, this should be an extremely quick & easy job. You would of course be credited, and I'd be willing to shout you out in return for doing so. You're welcome to be creative, give it your own artistic spin, & have fun with it.

Additional comments:
I think it would be a good experiment/learning experience for up and coming YouTubers, video editors, etc. While I unfortunately can't afford to pay for this currently, I'd be extremely grateful for your time, and I know many of my games' fans would be as well. I'd also be willing to throw you a TIP in the form of a PayPal donation of some kind later down the line, but I can't guarantee when this would be or how much I could afford. Thanks so much for your consideration.

" :unsure: "
- Quinfax

Last edited: