RPGM - Completed - Seems There's a Brat Heading to the Public Bath [v1.0] [MSGKWorks]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Smudgey

Short and sweet. The whole thing can be beaten in about thirty minutes. There isn't any real gameplay, but the art was good and doesn't waste your time. You might be better off just finding a CG collection if you don't care for the dialogue though.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Gabn05

It delivers

It is a short game like 30 min. The scenes are okay, and you can explore the place a bit.

The thing is that it is not tagged asVN, so it been extremely linear does bothers me. Besides the game have few NPCs, about 15, so cosidering the lack of reaction from such a low numbers also bothers me.

Overall is something to just kill some time, but average.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Cliffe

Certified CG viewer, there isn't any gameplay or any real story, you go from one scene to another. The art is alright—nothing special, but not bad either! It shouldn't take you longer than 15–30 minutes to finish. After you're done, you unlock memory mode, which has no real purpose. You cannot miss any scenes, but I guess it's still nice to have?!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

It's a good game, although there is no gameplay, it's basically a cg viewer. Still, the art is decent, the game is polished, there's no bugs, it will take you about 15 minutes to clear.
    You literlly walk around and interact with shiny things and it procs a scene, anf the map is very small but still good enough I guess.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Argeddon

Short game, perhaps too short, with good art and good scenes. No glaring flaws or issues. The mc is character design and characterisation, and combined with a diverse cast. Hope to see more from the creators.