Seireiko Nikke Paid Nude Mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shpee

Oct 30, 2018
Weighing our options right now due to seireiko simps stalking this thread
Get all the files in a folder, put them up in a torrent and simply write down the magnet code for it on pastebin, then post it here.

Or better yet, skip the pastebin and just write the magnet here outright. Not like regular ass users can get another user's post deleted. It's the 2024th year of the lord man, technology has progressed quite a fair bit.

Shpee

Oct 30, 2018
3 whole months of scrambling for a (((solution))) to uploading files should give you a good enough idea that avoiding takedowns really isnt their actual priority. Don't bother waiting for the server to come back up.
Time to up your internet delving skills otherwise sucks to suck.
1723653761412.png

goshijinx

Dec 15, 2019
3 whole months of scrambling for a (((solution))) to uploading files should give you a good enough idea that avoiding takedowns really isnt their actual priority. Don't bother waiting for the server to come back up.
View attachment 3931283
can i get a link to this? i cant find anything related to his nikke mods besides some already public ones

Reactions: Varflex

Varflex

Dec 15, 2022
can i get a link to this? i cant find anything related to his nikke mods besides some already public ones
View attachment 3931283
Same, I'd appreciate it if you send a link

Aug 12, 2023
View attachment 3931283
If you knew our circumstances you would realize there is more to it than simply dmca

leros147

Aug 25, 2019
So apart from the free ones, the mods that are here are already obsolete? Can't they even be repackaged again to work with NMM?

Shpee

Oct 30, 2018
I have precisely zero rat ass to give to what's being said about the gays and obviously I've never spent a single cent on some third worlder's mods, but I imagine I'd be a tad bit unhappy reading this right after paying for his half a year's worth of cattle-powered electricity bills.

And as for the aforementioned mods, I'll be sharing them here in some few days give or take. Just need to think of a way to make it as convoluted as possible lmao

Last edited:

kuriotablet

Dec 11, 2017
I found that link too, but I think those are not all of his mods anyway. Is like a mix between various artist, and there are some of his paid mods

brokenl

Jul 20, 2017
I have precisely zero rat ass to give to what's being said about the gays and obviously I've never spent a single cent on some third worlder's mods, but I imagine I'd be a tad bit unhappy reading this right after paying for his half a year's worth of cattle-powered electricity bills.

And as for the aforementioned mods, I'll be sharing them here in some few days give or take. Just need to think of a way to make it as convoluted as possible lmao
so u goin to share some mods?xD

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote