kingpilzi

Oct 12, 2017
Unless an armor is full covering, always respect even the smallest and weakest projectile. And even if it covers the entire body and head, still be careful.
Then, there's the problem of spears and arrows: they may have less than a tenth the speed of a bullet, even when thrown by a proficient user, but they do tend to have way more than ten times their mass. Whether a projectile can penetrate an armor is a matter of inertia, a combination of both mass and speed, not just a matter of either one of those two.
i know but you gotta agree that there should be no way for someone that can travel space and has full body armor to be hurt by spears, swords or bows even less so when the enemy never had to fight against armor (this is only guessing tho so maybe iam wrong but nobody wears any) so they may not even know what there up against and just try stabbing in the chest aside from that there also should be no way in hell to cut of a dudes hand through armor i mean sure i may or may not be ok with stabbing or an arrow going through a very weak point in the armor at least the first one but after they made it better there should be no way that he has to fear spears because at this point they knew what they are up against

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
I seem to remember getting stuck here ... try the book icon and read all the entries ... I THINK that was how I escaped.

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Is it the first time, directly after dealing with the mutiny ?
IIRC you need to have a chat with the robo girl before you can leave that hud.
Yeah, it's right after the mutiny. I started to talk to the robogirl and this screen popped up during our conversation.
I've tried loading a new save and it didn't help either. Everything else on that thing is interactable, except for the power button.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, it's right after the mutiny. I started to talk to the robogirl and this screen popped up during our conversation.
I've tried loading a new save and it didn't help either. Everything else on that thing is interactable, except for the power button.
I mean, did you have a ''chat'' with her in that hud.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that you should be able to leave the hud and continue with the story

4.00 star(s) 15 Votes